Best wife ever!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by billNpam, Jan 13, 2009.

1. billNpam

billNpam Active Member

State:
    Alabama
    I just got to tell someone this story. When Me and Pam was married a couple of years ago I had just started a new job and did not have the time or money to go on a honeymoon. Now that things are better and I have some time saved up I decided that it was time to have the special time. So I asked her to plan her honeymoon. Yesterday she came to me and said that she had decided that she wanted to spend a week at the lake catfishing and camping. Boy What a great gal. :smile2:

2. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Sounds like you got a good one there Bill. Sounds like my wife. That is usually how we spend our vacations.

Tom

3. catfishDK

catfishDK New Member

State:
    cincinnati OH
    Thats the best honeymoon ever,i would trade my honeymoon trip to hawaii for a weekend catfishing anyday! CONGRATS ON A TRUE TROPHY KEEPER

4. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Sounds like you've hit the jackpot then. Mine will occasionally go with me and read a book or something.... But for a longer trip, unless we're gonna camp at the holiday inn.... she ain't going...lol I wouldn't trade her for the world though!!

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :cool2:Don't let this one get away. Your one lucky man for sure. Enjoy the belated Honeymoon with the Mrs.

6. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    You are a lucky man! I know cause I got a wife just like that. Can't hook the boat up without her knowing. Have a wonderful honeymoon.

7. catchaser19

catchaser19 New Member

State:
    UTAH
    Wow. That is a great wife. Hope ya put that trophy on one of them cable stringers so she cant take of on ya.:wink: Congrats on snaggin a keeper.:cool2:

8. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Sounds like tou have a keeper, Happy Honeymoon !

9. westvirginiacatfish

westvirginiacatfish New Member

State:
    Ronceverte
    Your a lucky man....you better hang on to that catch.:cool2:

10. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    :tounge_out: KEEP HER!!!:wink:
    Puddle

11. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I believe you have a keeper.Congradulations Brother. Sister Pat:smile2::cool2:

12. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Sounds to me like you were made for each other. Have a great time-- I know ya'll will!

13. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Well they are far and few in between. You have one and so do I. Congrats to you both and enjoy.

14. armynavy

armynavy New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Could'nt ask for anything better than that, except maybe a hunting trip for your anniversary. Oh that reminds me, hunny I love you.

15. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Congrats Bill! You caught a keeper. Sounds like a great honeymoon! Heck! That's what me and my wife did for our honeymoon. We spent a weekend at the cabin, though I did the fishing and my wife just kicked back and relaxed. LOL!!:wink::smile2:

16. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Bill its nice you can agree and enjoy special times together. I'm sure you both would have a great time regardless of the location. Enjoy and we wish you many more years of bliss.

17. Kansas Tree Rat

Kansas Tree Rat New Member

State:
    Waverly, Kansas
    sounds like ya got a good one hang on to her.

18. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Pam sounds like she could be my sister!! That's how Bo and I spent PART:wink: of our honeymoon. Even made it on the local news while fishing that week. Our 16th anniversary is in April and we are planning a camping trip---- somethings just don't change!!:smile2:

19. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Sounds like you got yourself a good woman. Treat her right and sounds like you'll have a fishin' partner for life.

20. justaredneck

justaredneck New Member

State:
    kansas
    sounds like u got yourself a real good woman there