Best Site on the net

Discussion in 'Channel Catfish' started by Vonroc, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Vonroc

Vonroc New Member

State:
    Central Ohio
    I just wanted to take a few minutes here and thank everyone . Since being a member now for around a year or so, the knowledge I've gained from this site on catfishing is too great to measure. Everyone's input and insites have help with my quality and quanity of my catches. With each new post I'm able to learn new techniques that are truly very helpful. This site makes it possible for a novice to become a skilled catman in no time at all. One of the first thing I do when I'm on the computer is to go to this site to see whats new, man I'm hooked! I'm aways telling everyone I know to check this site out. Just remember everytime you log onto this site, put your 2 cents in. You never know how much your post can help someone. Everyone keep up the good work.

Thanks

I'm a PROUD member of BOC

2. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    thanks micheal , that was nice of you to come in here and thank everyone , on behalf of the rest of the family id like to say thank you and your welcome .
    remember we're always here and you and your friends are welcome so dont be a stranger c'mon back and help a brother out .

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yea, this site is awesome and very addictive. The folks here are good people all the way.

4. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    This site IS awesome!

I'm still waiting to get called into my boss' office one day and asked "we got this report from IT, says you've been spending alot of time on the internet on this catfish site....care to explain..." :cool2: