Best sandwich recipe

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i want to know the recipe for the ultimate sandwich, tell me your favorite and how to make it. i know theres a lot of good ones out there and i wanna learn 'em, i love sandwiches

2. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Get your grill hot , 2 slices bread, 2 thick slices of tomato, 4 slices bacon. grill bacon untill done , grill tomato 1 min. on each side, grill bread 20-30 seconds each side, add mayo,slap it all together with a little pepper and enjoy...........

3. samh

samh New Member

State:
    Damascus,Arkansas
    #1 rule in make'n a great sandwich is :

The weight of the meat should be greater than all other ingredients combined !

4. Gibbzilla

Gibbzilla New Member

State:
    East Texas
    This is a very complex procedure, so stay with me.

1. Go to your local Subway
    2. Ask for a toasted Italian BMT
    3. Ask them to put lettuce on it
    4. Pay the cashier

5. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    those are some good sounding sandwichesm keepem coming

6. bigmike

bigmike New Member

State:
    Kankakee,Illinois
    Take some onions and green peppers or when you make your sandwich it is your choice. Wrap them in tin foil with butter and garlic salt then grill them. Take two pieces of Texas toast butter them and grill them also. While grilling/toasting the bread I melt swiss cheese over it. Take ham and roast beef combine all ingredients together and mmmmmmmmmmmmm one good sandwich. Time consuming but mouth watering.

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Best Sandwitch?? Hmmmmmmmmm

Here is one I like to make.

Take 1/2lb of Ground Sirloin. Put it in a bowl with about a Tablespoon of Chipolte Tobasco sauce. Then add some Dehydrated onions and fresh ground garlic. TSS Wild Bills Blazin, about a 1/2 TSP of it also.

Mix well with hands and put it on the grill. Also fry a couple pieces of bacon to top the burger and melt some Pepper Jack Cheese on top to top it off. Then, Pickles, BBQ Sauce of your choice, (Used to be Jack Daniels but next time will be TSS Habanero BBQ.

Toast a bun with a little butter on the stovetop and throw it all together. you cant go wrong there brother!!

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    This is so easy, 1 piece of bologna (about 1-2 inches thick) fried to your perfection on butter toasted bread, if you want put some mustard but I just like it like that yummmmmmmmmmy

9. safetybass

safetybass New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I learned this one in the military. We used to get a lot of "box lunches" from the flight kitchen. We generally had three choices: Cold fried chicken (it may have started warm, or even hot, but by the time we got it, COLD), PB&J, or lunchmeat sandwich. Other 'goodies' came in the box, like chips, a hard boiled egg, a dill pickle slice, an apple, a cookie, etc. Also, occasionally lettuce and tomato. The key to the great sandwich was to start with the one they fixed, and add everything in the box you liked. We used our knives to lice the pickle into several thin slices, slice the egg, put it all on the sandwich. I never got into apple slices or putting the cookie in, but a couple guys did. To me, the best was mayo and mustard (we got little packets), their lunchmeat, sliced egg, dill pickle, lettuce and tomato if we had it. Sometimes I added some chips, but they only worked well in the PB&J; it stuck them in. To me the sliced hard boiled egg really made the sandwich. And the way we did it, couldn't even taste the mystery lunch meat. :eek:oooh:

10. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas

11. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas

12. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    If I go to Subway, I get the Lowfat Subway Club Wrap. I think that thing is great for being healthy, this is just for anyone wanting to eat healthy. I get it without cheese and with Lettuce and Pickle, Fat Free Honey Mustard for Dressing, hard to beat it while I am on the road.

13. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I like to take ground venison and add some Bar-B-Que sauce,chopped onion and cajun shake,mix it up and make a patty.Smoke the patty for about 30 minutes in the smoker and then grill it on the grill.When patty is almost done put a piece of cheese on it and let it melt.Then put it on a toasted bun with mustard,tomatoes,onion,pickle and lettuce.It is awesome...

14. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Bannana, cream cheese, peanut butter and honey on 12 grain wheat bread!

15. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Are we making a Ice Cream Sundae or a sandwitch Phillip?? LMAO

May have to try it one day, wife likes Hot Dogs and PB. Talked me into trying it one day at Dime a Dog night at Cooper Stadium. I must add, it is pretty good!!

16. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    I been known to eat a bowl of ice cream on the side with it!

17. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Eastern style BBQ pork chopped (vinegar based sauce) and southern cole slaw on a hamburger bun.
    Slaw goes on first bbq on top.

18. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I was thinking same thing. LMAO

Alwaya room for jello. LMAO:cool2:

BTW, I'm lucky on foods stuff. I eat all I can anyway I can. Stuff happens. LOL

19. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Thick sliced bolonga, grilled to perfection, spread some Koops spicy brown mustard between texas toast.

20. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    best sandwich in the world.....the one your wife makes for you without asking...mmmmmmmmmm