BEST PLAYOFFS EVER.....

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Cattoo, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    man, this years playoffs could not be any better for me. the two teams i despise more than anything, the dolts and the cowgirls, both got beat on the same day!!!! this day will be recognized as a new holiday for me now. i am so happy i can't stand it! now for all you PATRIOT haters and fans of the two losers mentioned above, please shut the heck up! it's over boys!

2. CATFISHING1

CATFISHING1 New Member

State:
    MO.
    lol. my son likes the cowgirls. we made a bet at christmas on who was going to win the superbowl. now if new england will only win ill be 100 dollars richer. not that im afan of the pats, TRUE CHIEFS FAN EVEN ON A BAD DAY!

3. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    GO GIANTS!!!!
    Ive eaten a lot of crap from Cowboys fans all year so that win in Little D was just awesome :smile2: I dont suspect Favre and the Pack are gonna let us walk out with an easy win. But if the packers win Favre deserves it and I wont feel all to bad at least there will be a great story line for the Super bowl

4. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Wow, that comment was completely uncalled for! "Shut the heck up?" It's funny you haven't been on here in a couple of months and you come on here saying that? Real classy!:roll_eyes::angry:

5. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona

any given Sunday anyone can have a great game and someone a not so bright day. Be glad for your team but let the sad moments of others alone, you never know what may happen next week. You don't need to rub it in.

I do have to agree with this years playoffs being very exciting.

6. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    oh, but I DO need to rub it in. i have been reading so much crap on here this year especially from all these dolt fans. i think you need to go back and read some old posts from some of these guys. i'm lovin it!!!

7. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    You know you are right, as I was reading another thread I notice ever since the Steelers game the same guys giving you Patriots fans so much crap you can fill the Gran Canyon with it. I say
    Let it fly man!

8. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Sorry guys, if you dish it out you got to be able to take it!

9. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    i havent been on here in a couple months? you need to look at my predictions for the playoffs. went 4-0. i have been on here i just havent been posting alot because i was saving it for now! have a great off-season. GO PATS!!!!!

10. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    what does it matter how long people is been posting here?
    does being here for a year give you special perks?

just asking cause I only been posting for about 9 months or so.

11. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages

I think that LilRyjoe04 was talking about bandwagoners. You know, the people that jump on whatever is hot at the moment. Dallas till I die myself. I just hope they get rid of YOKO ROMO.

12. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Cattoo slow your role dude... Its one thing to gloat with your buddies, but to direct your comment directly to us other fans and calling us losers is kinda ticked me off.. I am one of those Colts fans... but all talk was all in fun if you was offended by then speak up..

"Nothing like a Part-Time fan trying to be smart"

13. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Got you. I know what you mean, last year there were a lot more Bears and Saints fans, now I don't see any Saints and I think I am the only Bears fan here.

14. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I got an idea! How about you get a team to cheer for besides jumping on the Patriots band wagon and being from Kentucky!ROTFL!! You haven't been on here for the past month or two and now you appear? You're a POSER and your state doesn't even have an NFL team LOSER!LOL! That must suck not to have a team in your state and then have to cheer for other teams to win.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

You're cool Little Luey! Cattoo is JOKE! Jump on that Bandwagon buddy! You're not the only one.LOL

15. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    but did you have call him a loser.. we are suppose to have more class then that... Hes opion and remarks are ignored.. Phil, Brad, and Jim are the guys that root against us the most.. stay focused on them.. No need to get riled up over a Part-Time fan.. see watch how its done...

TOM BRADY SUKS!!!!!!
    PEYTON MANNING BEST QB EVER!!!!!!!!!

16. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Yah, I guess you're right Shane. No need to get riled up over a chump.lol:wink: He's not even a part time fan.LOL! Go Colts!:cool2:

17. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    there ya go.. well im off here till later on i have been on here all day...

GO COLTS!!!!!!!

18. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    YOKO ROMO! That is the funniest thing I've heard all week beside T.O. crying about Romo! :big_smile: :wink: :smile2:

19. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    wow. you dolt fans sure are a mature bunch. how old are you guys anyway? from reading these posts i would think i was conversing with a couple of 3rd graders. i guess because i don't have a home team to cheer for, that makes me less of a fan. i've been living and breathing this game before you two were even in diapers, oh wait a minute, from reading some of the lame remarks you made earlier, you still may be in diapers!!!! anyway, i have a right to cheer for any team i want. if i had a team in my state, it does not automatically mean i would be a fan. that whole state loyalty is a bunch of crap. i choose to like a team based on the way they play, the way they conduct themselves and the way they are coached. also a factor is what kind of ownership they have. i'm not a fan of a symbol or a uniform. thats just dumb. i have cheered for a variety of different teams in my life begining with the steelers of the 70's. my favorite team of all time was the niners of the 80's and early 90's. they had class from the top to the bottom as well as 5 rings. but that team is long gone. none of the reasons i cheered for that team are there any longer. all the players are gone, the coaches, and even the owner. so what do i have left to cheer for? a symbol? i'll admit i was not a pats fan until belichek took the team over. but the team he has put together is unbelievable! it's a team full of superstars without the superstar mouth and attitude to go along with it. a team with class. much like the old steelers and niners once were. so you can say what you will but there is not another team in the NFL that even comes close.

20. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Well, I cannot condem you for not having a team in your state. I understand what you say about choosing your team based on the criteria you mention and I agree with that.
    Where I am different from you is that once I picked my team I am sticking with them, rain or shine, good moments and bad moments. I often compare my fanhood (if it is a word) to being married. I am sticking with my wife and family no matter what, if she gains weight or gets old and gray and loses her youthfull look I still don't care, I made a commitment to her. I made a comitment to my team. I can watch another team and cheer for another team at the moment, as long as they don't play my team. IMO if I switch teams everytime my favorite player or coach leave, or when the team is playing poorly, then it was not my team to beging with.
    I believe that is what some of the guy was talking about being a bandwagon fan. If you like doing what you do, and apperently you do, as long as you are ok with it, fine.
    I choose to stay faithfull to my team, my woman and my country, no matter what. The only problem I may have is if my wife one day starts thinking like you do and kicks me to the curve since I am turning old and gray, and I put on a few lbs since we met.:smile2: