Best place to get big game from?

Discussion in 'Fishing Line Review' started by jboy434, Aug 28, 2007.

1. jboy434

jboy434 New Member

State:
    va
    i have ordered 1 spool off of ebay and got another from a local shop that were both very weak. where do yall get your big game from?

2. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    catfishconnection.com is where I order mine.

3. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    I got a 1 pound spool from bass pro over the winter. I have had no problem with it being weak. Caught plenty of snags to test out it's strength. :smile2:

4. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Jboy, doesn't matter where you get it from it's all coming from the same factory.......:big_smile: There's a thread in on here about some other guys having issues with Big Game as well.

5. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    You can get Trilene's big game line from a lot of places(Bass Pro, Cabela's, Catfish Connection, or even Wal-mart). I don't know why the line was weak, unless it had been sitting around for years. I use 40 lb. big game and it is very strong, just retie your knots often.

6. jboy434

jboy434 New Member

State:
    va
    i didnt even put it on my reels. when i first got it i put on a pair of gloves to see how strong it really was. they snapped like nothing. barely even stretched. i tried the same thing with a spool of stren high impact that i have had for 3 or 4 years and could barely stretch it.