Best place to fish in Tennessee

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by SGTREDNECK, Aug 6, 2009.

1. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Where is the best place to fish in Tennessee in middle October?

2. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Andrew any where in tenn its should be good fishing. I should have my eye surgery done by then and you are welcome to join me and the wife on the toon for sone chick and nickajack cat fishing and some crappie to. Or you can use my other boat if you want to.

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I agree that Chickamauga and Nickajack are at the top of the list.

4. Greasy Ham

Greasy Ham New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I've caught catfish in december at percy priest before.
    So if they still bite at the most heavily fished lake in the state during december, I'm sure they are still biting everywhere else in october.

Anyone ever notice how lethargic winter fish are? Like no fight at all most times.

5. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C

ANDREW the best place to fish an have a good chance of catching some is in the water ,but to be sure u always catch some fish when u go ,go to the fish market :wink::smile2: you can always catch some there :smile2:

6. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I live about 5 min from the Cumberland river. It is a great fishery, but I am looking to make a few trips with the new boat when I get back. That is between my hunting obsession.:smile2: I havent done much catfishing from a boat in the colder months. I know where to catch them from shore all year long. but I have a depth finder and the know how, I just need to get home and fish. Any one fished lake cumberland?