best place to buy tackle?

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by archer1914, Jun 11, 2008.

1. archer1914

archer1914 New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    where do u like to shop? where have u found the best deals on hooks poles sinkers any thing that u use? let us know with gas prices we all need all the help we can get.

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    The sponsors of this site have some good tackle at competitive prices. Supporting them in turn supports the site. Without the site, most of us are just bored fishermen:wink: Check them out before going to wally world please.

3. corklabus

corklabus New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    So far, the only places I've gone locally beside Wally-World is the bait shop on the way to the beach and dam at Summersville lake (just for the convenience factor). Then North of Summersville, on a piece of what's left of the original rt 19 there's a nice little shop that's got great prices and really nice people. They've got everything they can possibly pack in the place. Sorta puts you in mind of a Mini Bass Pro shop. I enjoy going there quite a lot. If you're up that way check it out.

4. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    Ok Springhill Rod and Gun in South Charleston has no-rolls 4 for a buck.So far thats the best deal around.There is also a place down near Winfield that has a good price on no-rolls.

Best place to find Sabaki rigs is Gander Mountain.

5. bigbengal

bigbengal New Member

State:
    WV
    Catfish Connection is a great site that has everything you need for Catfishing.

6. wesmcbride28

wesmcbride28 New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    I like catfish connection, but I will look at the sponsors site.

7. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I try to buy most of mine locally, but often have to resort to the internet to get what I am looking for

8. WestVaMan

WestVaMan New Member

State:
    Okinawa Japan
    Bass Pro in Savannah Georgia for me. Little far for you guys I guess.