Best friends on the BOC

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by River_monster91, Nov 11, 2007.

1. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    just sitting here wandering about all of your thoughts on the best friend youve met on the BOC no doubt about it mine would have to be redd.

2. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Not been here long long. Like 'em all. The best kind of friend in the world will talk to you when you ask something or need something and leave you alone the rest of the time.

Of course there are a few I would like to tip a beer with around an old pot belly stove. Maybe have a corncob pipe lit, or a big red spittoon in front of the stove and the first guy to tell the truth would have to clean the spittoon.

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I just chew the fat with whoever will put up with me.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I have too many 'best friends ' here to even begin sortin them out.

5. dankitch

dankitch New Member

State:
    Henderson,
    Hey PostBeetle. I just noticed that your join date was earlier this year, and already over 1000 posts. Man I thought JW talked alot. LOL Just kidding. I have made some good friends and and plan on making more good friends here.

6. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Hey, bud. I'm obliged you'd think to hand me the title. You definately occupy the top of the list on my end. Never had a lil' brother to beat up, but wish I had you to smack around when I was younger...lol If I'm ever in your area of the state, I'll look ya up and we can wet a line, or get bit snapper grabblin'. Maybe I can teach you a few pranks and dumb things to occupy some time otherwise wasted....lol Until then: Take care, Donnie!!!

-Red

7. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    there are alot of people on here that i hav alot in common with, but only a few that i would consider true "friends". they are the kinds of people that know when something may be wrong, might ask if everything is alright, but dont pester you about it, wanting you to tell them all of your problems so they can make it better. i consider postbeetle my friend (thought you might want to ask him about that) and baitchunker is another one i consider my friend. never really asked them if they wanted to be my friends, just kind of thought of them that way.

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Lots of fine people on this site. When I first joined a few moons back there was a man called DH. I can say nothin but good about him. I know. Hard to believe that ain't it. LOL!

9. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Danny, at times I get diarrhea of the mouth. It is my wifes fault (ain't everything in life) Going on 24 years with the woman. She told me early in our marriage. "Talk to me, or you get no supper." Danny, I like to eat.

Sgt "SomethingsDraggin", the only reason I talk to you is 'cause you got a good lookin' wife. But more important than that, I got to butter you up so she will give me a good cannoli recipe for Thanksgiving. Preferably a cake roll.

Have fun at work today Sgt. Don't drop your work on your foot.

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    There is too many to mention so I won't even try. Don't want to hurt anyones feelings by trying to pick out just one or two.

11. River_monster91

State:
    central kansas
    well guys thanks for the posts. ive met alot of real good friends and dont mean no harm to any of you by saying red is the best friend ive made on here. i like all of you guys and just thought i get your thoughts on the best friends youve met on here. hope i didnt make any of you mad by posting my best friend.

12. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    Over the 5 years that I have been with the BOC I have made many good friends . Some of them have passed on , gone but not forgotten.I chat with several almost every day.

13. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    This place is great. I've used it selfishly. I grew up so far out in the country that I didn't start school till I was seven. Never learned any social graces or interacted with people in my formative years. That stuff stays with ya. By the time I was in the service and the drill instructor was hollering "I can't hear you!".....He was telling the truth. No one could. It never got much better.
    This place, folks will interact with you, restore your faith in humanity, give you hope that the human race doesn't just suck. And most importantly reassure you that you might not be as crazy as you think. And you can learn a lot in the process. It'a a win/win.
    I do have friends here, it has helped me open up enough to make a couple of new friends in the area where I live; yeah real people.
    So thanks to all my friends here at the BOC. You folks are better than Dr. Phil and I didn't have to watch any commercials.

14. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I have a lot of friends on here that I have never even met in person. There's that crazy guy in NJ.... George O'strum me a tune for one. It's funny when you think of it, but if I had any real trouble there are more people on here that would come a runnin if need be than right in the neighborhood.

This is a great place to be.

15. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I AM NOT CRAZY!!!! I"M SIMPLY MISUNDERSTOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO LUVS YA??????

16. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I consider everyone on the BOC a friend. I would not want it any other way. I hope this never changes. It takes two to agree on a divorce.:wink:

17. River_monster91

State:
    central kansas
    been a long time since ive posted on this. just thought id throw in gus and jj as some good friends on here. aint met jj but i will soon enuff.

18. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    John, you ever go to the car races? up around ames there is a thing called the imca winternationals. i been a few times. if i wandered up that way next year would you come sit by me and pass the time? i'd buy you a beer:wink:

you can spit on the ground and let the grounds folks clean it up:smile2:

19. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    I always thought I was your "best friend" Donnie!!!!!!!!! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

20. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    dont worry he is my minnie me not my friend ha ha just messing with ya donnie