Best fishin day of my life so far...

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by deerhunter56, Jul 24, 2007.

1. deerhunter56

deerhunter56 Guest

ive always dreamed of catchin a albino catfish well today, me and my girlfriend and her dad went fishin at a city lake and did turn much results but ended up leavin due to sweat bee's well we came home and then ate and went to a different lake that i knew of and unloaded everything... well i baited up my hook with carp bait because i have been tryin to catch a decent size carp for awhile now well 5 mins into it i couldnt keep up with my 2 poles so i had to put one up because i was pulling catfish out left and right "releasin everyone" well after awhile i hoooked into a decent one and in came above the surface and i did not know wat it was but it turned out to be about 2-3 pount albino catfish i unhooked it got pictures and kissed it and released it.... its a day out that i will never forget....

2. CATFISH1998

CATFISH1998 New Member

State:
    Westerville,Ohio
    Thats good to hear. I had one about 10 years ago. He was about 13 lbs.

3. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good for you Tyler!! Ive never seen one but it would be cool. Wheres the pic? Id like to see it. Congrats on your catch, keep it up!

4. GUNTZ

GUNTZ New Member

State:
    CLEBURNE texas
    good job TYLER:smile2::smile2:

5. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Congrats on the albino catch.:0a23:

6. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Congrats on the catch There Tyler, I have never Seen one in KS can't wait to see the pics

7. frank1969

frank1969 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    way to go, I ve never seen one in person.