Best explanation ever

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by olefin, Nov 22, 2005.

1. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    This probably doesn't apply to most on BOC... just a few of us are old enough to appreciate it.:D

Sure glad I'm getting mine through VA.

Click here

2. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    I've been watching this....I'm not so very far away. Pity the ones who have to make a decision. I knew it had to be tough when I saw a whole gang of government bureaucrats painfully trying to tell the aging public how good the plan is, and how easy it is to make a choice. You know: "I'm from the U.S. Government, and I'm here to help you."
    I know the seniors need help, but this plan is mind-boggling to sort through, at least for me. I think they were trying to divide the pie into too many pieces.
    Now, admittedly, I'm no expert...but I did stay at some little motel once.

3. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    olefin, that's funny. Good one. :D
    Gov. Take something simple and make it hard. LOL.
    :glare:

4. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    And the bad thing is that under this new BS . Man dad take 20 pills aday right now with the off brand pills its 20.00 aday. Under this new BS his plan is 36.00 aday untill he spends 1500.00 then it drops down to 15.00. When he did everthing up it cost him more on this new BS them it did before.
    Why can a dum redneck country boy see that this suck :confused: and the gov's say it going to be great :glare: for who not the poor people who needs all the help they can get. :cursing: