Best Digital Camera?

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by SkiMax, Apr 30, 2006.

1. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    OK. I am sick of catching nice fish and not having a camera. I want to buy a good camera for this season. I want a good camera for under 250 bucks. Anybody have an knowledge or personal preferences? Thanks!

2. Catmaster

Catmaster New Member

State:
    SE Kansas
    I think my dads camara is under 250 and it has always been good for all of my fishing pictures. It is also easy to use unlike some of them that are like operating a space station with a lense. It is a SONY Cyber-shot 5.1 megapixels.

:0a26:

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    I use the Kodak easy share from wally world and you can get the docking station to go with it for around 250 to 275 I think. The docking station lets you print the pictures with out the computer and the camara lets you send them by e-mail. I like this camara really simple and works well in about all conditions.

4. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Look into the nikkon coolpix cameras. I've had good luck with mine as well as long battery life. I also find it easy to use, and I don't think they are horribly expensive by digital camera standards.

5. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Max i don't think there is a "best camera". My opinion is get a camera for the the $$ you want to spend and take some pics. You can get a really good camera for a lot of $$ but for what you need one for you can get a good one for less $$. I have a $800 camera and I'm looking for one under $200 to take with me when I'm fishing. Just so i don't ruin my good one. Lots of good ones for under the amount you said. I don't think you can go wrong.