Best college game of the year!!

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by KansasKatter, Jan 2, 2007.

1. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I don't care WHAT happens next week with OSU and Florida, they will NEVER top that game that was just ended between OU and Boise State! That was one for the ages, and the best game I have seen this year, as a matter of fact, the best game I have seen in SEVERAL years!!:smile2:

2. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    As a sooner fan, I could not have been more wrong about boise. They have a great football team, and they executed nearly flawlessly tonight. Their offensive line and defensive line whipped our tails most of the night. They had great speed on both sides of the ball, and their coaches called a great game. It was a good win for them.

Just think..... what if Paul Thompson had shown up in the first half? Jeeze, you can't spot anybody the types of turnovers that we handed them. It was a fantastic ballgame and Boise deserved the win.

Jerrod (one disappointed sooner fan)

3. dahoss2002

dahoss2002 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I'll second that!! Boise St. went into the hat more than once! Thats what makes college football so exciting!

4. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    The final 1:30 of that game was the most exciting I have seen with so many ups and down in so few plays, Boise State showed alot of heart and big ba**s in going for two in overtime, but that was a brilliant call and great execution.

5. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Yeah, that was one sweet game..I was rooting for boise state just cause they were the underdogs...I didnt think they were going to pull it off after the interception with about a minute to go..But they did, they had some nice tricks up their sleves..It was exciting.

6. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Being a Sooner fan, those players got nothing to be ashamed of. Boise played them just a little bit better, and a little bit harder. That will be one of my all time favorite games that Ive seen in my short lifetime. If all bowl games could be that exciting............

Kenny

7. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

I was relegated to seeing the ending on Sports Center this morning due to a wonderful cold & flu medicine. As an Illinois fan in College sports, I didn't have a "Favorite", but it's nice to see Boise St. won.

It now allows all of those who had any doubts about the "soft" schedule that they played to shut up. It also allows more fodder for those who thought they should be playing OSU next Monday as the only other unbeaten team.

Ray