Best BOC sponsor?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Phil Washburn, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i have purchased stuff from many of our sponsors, and to name the best is tough. Mike Magill took me fishing, and i have purchased jugs from him a couple of times. looper rigs are a staple in my tackle box, and i like Darrell a lot. i have a black and blue rod and a catfish safari rod.

but does ANYONE give better service than mean gene? he has good stuff, and his service is second to none!

1: Gene of wildwolf products
    2: Mike of Jugs By Bert

thank you to mike and gene both.................you guys are part of the reason for me being here:big_smile:

now paul, don't hold that against them:smile2:

2. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    Thanks for the mention of the looper rigs and I know what ya mean it's hard to choose form all the sponcers
    Mean Gene would have to get a vote as well as Jeff with Team Catfish not because he buys my stuff but because he is intense as far as promoting catfishing and he has good products.Been wanting to order a Black and Blue Rod but just haven't let go of the cash :smile2:
    Just think if theres something you need to get those cats you can proble find it in one of the sponcers here on the BOC
    Loop

3. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    mean gene is hard to beat but you got to add coffey scales to the list for the way they stand behind their products.

4. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Thats a hard call, I have bought many times from various sponsors here, current and gone, and have not 1 bad thing to say about any of them..

I've said many times before, don't know if Paul puts them through a screening process or what, but I have yet to receive less than stellar service and great products... From various tackle items to spices... That also includes the BOC store (get yourself a hat they are top notch!!!)

5. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Good post Phil...i am with Looper...dont forget TeamCatfish he stands behind his products 100% & there good ones...:wink:

6. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    We turn sponsors away for fear of member outburst. Some turned away have been received best by many of the membership in other streams. One that comes to mind that we didn't do business with, that many love is, "Girls Gone Grabbling".

I should have known women in bikinis catching catfish would get little outburst by members on the impact of grabbling on Flathead Catfish reproduction.

Now stick Big George in one of those little speedo deals, it would have been mass, "I am leaving, this is an outrage"..... :smile2:

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    BALONY! Your membership would have gone through the roof. Let me know when ya need me. I'll go get a bikini wax.:wink:

8. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Naaaaa, last time ya went an had it done to the top of your head!!!:wink:

9. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Don't forget Steve Brown of Catfish Safari. He represents himself pretty well on the BOC. Steve's one of the good guys.