best boat ramp near downtown

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by nicks91, Aug 14, 2009.

1. nicks91

nicks91 New Member

State:
    missouri
    I need to know the best place to launch a boat near downtown st louis

2. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Nick. Go to the Gateway Cats section and ask this question. They will be able to give all the ramps in the St Louis area.
    Tom

3. sjohn58

sjohn58 Guest

4. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    Well there is a boat ramp right downtown next to the arch but there has been problems with vehicles being broken into.

5. dhogue

dhogue Member

State:
    O'Fallon, MO
    Downtown just the right of the Arch, I don't know about parking at night.

6. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Nick.

7. TOFTTnet Kami

TOFTTnet Kami New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Anybody ever fished right near downtown? More importantly anyone ever caught anything decent?

8. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Talk to Float Trip Willie over in the Gateway section, he fishes it. I saw several folks fishing there late Sunday night, not sure if they had any luck. I myself, do not want to be in that location any longer than I have to, especially late at night. Not the safest location.:sad2:

9. Rollinunknown

Rollinunknown New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Missouri
    I never have any problems and i even fish over on the east side.Crime is bad everywhere but if you leave your self open to it it's gonna find you.I se pople all the time leaveing there stuff in the back of the truck ...And im not saying that you shouldint be able to leave your suff in your truck but it just gives them a reason to go that mch farther thinking you have something to offer.

I remove everything lock the truck up and i have a 2007 f150 never had 1 problem my self.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  10. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    That is one heck of an area to catch nice fish... Like some posted the location can get a little hecked sometimes, but If they dont see anything laying around in your truck you might be fine... Ive fish that area since i was 4yrs old and NEVER..(knock on wood) had any problems.. Better yet shoot me a PM when you wanta try it out... I'll go with you and show you some places that could hold some nice cats..