Best Arrow Made?!!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by GETHOOKED, Dec 17, 2007.

1. GETHOOKED

GETHOOKED New Member

State:
    Arizona, Scott
    To all of you bowhunters, I wanted to make sure you all knew about the NEWEST Carbon Express Arrow!!!:eek:oooh::eek:oooh: If you dont shoot the maxima hunter, then you should, if you do shoot the maxima hunter and have some spare change I think this new arrow may be quite revolutionary?!:wink::dribble

http://www.carbonexpressarrows.com/prodaramid.html

2. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    any arrows made by carbon express is good in my book. right now though im shooting some easton aluminum arrows with feather vanes and they shoot pretty dang smooth.

3. stinkbaitman

stinkbaitman New Member

State:
    south dakota
    the best arrow made is the one that you like best. there is no absoulute best arrow. but definetly carbon express is a pretty fin arrow.

4. Carp Killer

Carp Killer New Member

State:
    Kansas
    The best arrows are the ones that fly perfect out of your bow.Every bow likes a different arrow,even the same bows from the same company might not like the same arrows.Carbon express are very good arrows though.I personaly like Gold Tips,they seem to tune the best out of my bow.

5. DCcatfisher

DCcatfisher New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I am a pretty big fan of the Beman carbon arrows, I tried the 400 series Bemans for the first time this year with excellent results. I just wish they weren't so expensive.

6. Bigbluefisherman

Bigbluefisherman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I shoot Easton Litespeeds's, and I like them, but every man has there own opinion!

7. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have to agree with the Brothers that say: "The Best Arrow is the one that works best in your bow for you and that you like too."
    It's not a matter of carbon or aluminum, or wood! It's what works best in your bow that you like too. Actually, liking is a secondary item because if it does not work in your Bow then your not likely to hit your target no matter if it be paper, Deer, or any target for that matter!
    You can have the most expensive, most beautiful, fastest, arrow available but if your bow does not like it and if you can't hit your target with it then it's no use to you!
    I've seen a lot of changes over the 45 years or so I've hunted with a bow, but in all honesty, "the BASICS are Still The BASICS" No matter how "purdy", how fast, or how expensive $$$!
    Just my two cents worth on the subject.
    Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

8. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I've always been a big fan and will always be a big fan of Easton xx aluminum arrows. I know they say speed kills. So do my aluminums. I know they are heavier and a bit slower, But I always say if it ain't broke dont try an fix it. I guess I just dont like change. Maybe I'm just old fashion. Maybe someday I might try some carbons? Who knows

9. Johny Buck

Johny Buck New Member

State:
    virginia
    Carbon Express Terminator Hunter with the buff tuff coating is what I like.

10. BRIANL

BRIANL New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU THE MAXIMA HUNTER IS ONE FINE TOOL!

11. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I had some cx 3d select 300's that I broke my last one, when I shot my doe in october. I was stalking one doe thru an orchard to get closer for a shot. This other doe pops up out of the tall grass when I drew my bow and I turned and shot her. She dropped like a rock. It was a throat shot and the arrow didnt clear all the way so I took my arrow out and shot her with it again as a heart shot. Turned out my muzzy 4 blade had severed her jugular so the 2nd shot wasnt neccessary but I didnt know that until I was at the butchers. I guess the arrow hit a rock under her on the 2nd shot. That was the last of them. Now I was using some left over xx75's from easton (which was what I had before I got the cx). Now the season is over and I have a dozen maxima's I have to sight it.

12. smokeeater3302

smokeeater3302 New Member

State:
    il
    I dont think that there is a bad arrow out there today . I shoot GoldTip pro hunters . i like them and they shoot great . But I think that +/-0.001 is a little silly , You shake more than that . I know that i do

13. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    over the years i've shot many different arrows, at the present time i'm using easton axis fmj . these arrows are great for hunting and pulling out off 3d targets.definently a big plus!!

14. ROCKFORD

ROCKFORD New Member

State:
    MO
    Good information here, I find that most pro-shops push what they have allot of or make the most money off of.
    Stick to what works best for ya...

15. Angler4life

Angler4life New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I've been shooting Easton Epics. They're a decent price and they compare to any other arrow that I've shot.

16. KingCat

KingCat New Member

State:
    Olathe Kansas
    The best arrow?

Thophy bucks were taken many moons ago with wooden arrows. Just ask Fred Bear or Howard Hill. LOL

Bling Bling! :smile2:

Seriously, the best arrow would be a straight one of correct draw length and spined for your bow. It's as simple as that.

17. Wolfdog

Wolfdog New Member

State:
    Iowa
    All good opinions. The best arrow is the one you belive in and are able to hit what you are shooing at Every Time.