Berkley TEC Fishing Scales

Discussion in 'Fishing Weighing Scales' started by rspd507, Oct 22, 2008.

1. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    I was wondering if anyone here uses these scales and how they like them? I have been considering a set of these but dont know much about them. I was looking at them at BPS Website and it didnt even say what the max weight rating was. They look to be very heavy duty and easy to read with the digital screen on both sides. I would appreciate any feedback regarding these scales. Thanks, rspd507

2. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    Bump this up so someone may give some info. Come on all, I know someone out there uses these and can tell me how they work, good or bad. rspd507

3. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    i use them i have had no problems with them they are better than the coffee scales they don't get fogged up i would buy them again the roundhill

4. brent

brent New Member

State:
    texas
    there is a 30lb and a 100lb model. it is very good quality. excellent scale.

5. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    Thanks guys,
    Reps coming your way for the info.

6. great pappy cat

great pappy cat Active Member

State:
    P.A
    Got a 100#er & the display burned out??:eek:oooh: berkley replaced it no charge accept shipping. The new 1 has worked flawlessly. I had it calibrated and they are dead nuts

7. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    i was also checkin those out, my rapala scale which i had for several years took a crap over the weekend so now i'm shoppin around for a new one, i looked a cabela's . com and read some reviews but that just made me scratch my head, some good reviews and some bad, after checkin some of the reviews i'm more confused about what brand to get than i was before, i can't complain about the rapala, i had it atleast 8 yrs. and it went to 50# but also like the look of the berkleys

8. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Have to agree, the 100# very easy to hold and read, and it doesn't matter if it gets wet, like any scale in a boat is going to get sooner or later..... Yes I would buy another.

9. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Thanks Guys I am in the need of a scale, i will check on the 100# berkeley. I might be with someone that brings in a big one. A good problem to have is to concern yourself with bottoming your scale!