berkley reflex rods

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by getthenet, Apr 1, 2008.

1. getthenet

getthenet New Member

State:
    ohio
    im looking for a couple 8ft casting reflex rods . anyone know where i can find them. i know they dont make them anymore

2. Harleycat

Harleycat New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    I've got a couple of 7ft,ers i would part with

3. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I have one in 8 ft. 10-25 lb. test line.I like it.I found a 8 ft.Berkly Cherrywood that seems to be much like it in the description on line.I have a very old (30 years ?) pistol grip Bait Casting Cherrywood that has seen much use on Chain Pickerel,Bow fin,Catfish and Saltwater with Zebco 808-888s.Looks it's age as it has been rode hard,but does it's job as good today as it did the day I bought it.If I knew then what I know after this long,I would have bought a dozen of them.Quite a few big Sharks and 10-14 ft.Okefenokee Gators stealing my catch ain't destroyed it in all of those years.

I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

4. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    not sure i got a couple 7 footers and 10 footers

5. dip

dip New Member

State:
    stinkin ohio
    i have a 7', an 8' and 2 9 footers free for anyone that wants to pick them up.

6. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Wow generous offer....

7. dip

dip New Member

State:
    stinkin ohio
    heck i'll even throw in a catmaxx rod/reel FREE along with the reflexes if someone wants to pick 'em up. 25 bucks gits you a moyer casting rod that's in excellent shape.

8. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i picked up some 7 footers at bass pro in oklahoma city, they had 8 and 10 footers too, for like 25 bucks. great rods.

9. dip

dip New Member

State:
    stinkin ohio
    all gone to a BOC brother:big_smile:

10. hanson

hanson New Member

State:
    Plymouth, MN
    If any of you guys happen to find a few of these in stores still and want to help a brother out, let me know. I'm in Minnesota so most of our bait & tackle shops don't regularly stock catfish/surf rods.

I'm specifically looking for more 8' MH Casting model Reflexes with cork grips. These are the "new" Reflex models, not the "old" Reflex models with the black foam grips.

I've tried Berkley Glowsticks, I also have a new Cherrywood 8' MH Casting (which is very, very similar to the Reflex) but I'm not a fan of the short rear butt handle on it compared to the Reflex. Moyer Boss #3 is another favorite of mine that I can't find anymore either.