berkley glow stick

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by jamesriverman, Sep 5, 2008.

1. jamesriverman

jamesriverman New Member

State:
    va
    I was thinking about getting 1 of these rods in '7 foot and dose it have good tip for c hooks or are they just trying to get you on IT GLOWS!!!!!

2. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    These rods are great. I have used the 8,9, and 10ft ones, never the 7 but we run circles on them all the time!!!

I trust them!

3. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I have a 10' er and I really like it. Thinking about getting an even bigger one if they make it. Haven't checked to see how long they make them. Would love to have one in 12'.:big_smile:

4. cat'n around

cat'n around New Member

State:
    Vanceboro N.C.
    i have been runing six of the 7' med-hvy rods for about 6 mth. now. and have caught flats up in the high 40lb range with no problem. caught 30lb blues in very hvy current with no problems. i trust my rods.

plus they glow and light up like luke skywalkers light saber. looks like a floating ufo when you got 6 of them lite up on the back of a boat.

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I have a 309 Penn on a 7ft med /heavey been using fer a few years now & it has seen better dayz but I must say that rod has landed me alot of fish up to 25 or so lbs and I love it....money well spent...

6. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    They are a great rod, I'd get the 8ft one. I like a little longer rod. My buddy uses those rods and he can sling an 8oz sinker and a big chunk of bait with it and I've seen him pull in some fish up to 30lbs on them and I know it would handle more than that. Also, it works great for circle hooks.

7. bulethed

bulethed New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I have a 7 ft. bait casting glow stick. it casts nice and seems to have plenty of power to it. and the glowing part is very cool:roll_eyes:

bill.