Berkley Big Fish Contest.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ozzy, Jun 14, 2008.

1. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I see a little confusion as how to vote for this contest. If you have submitted a pic for the contest please make a post with the link to your voting page. I think Ive got a vote in for everyone so far. Please do not make a post if your not in the contest. Thanks, and may a BOC member win. :cool2:

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I just checked and I'm only 10 votes(if they are 5 bobber votes) from the Top 10. I just want to get in the top 5, that will make me happy as can be, I never win anything and I think the Top 5 win a prize, thats my main goal!!!:big_smile: I'm pulling for Brad to win it all this month!!! :)

Here is the link to my page/pic:

http://berkleybigfish.com/PhotosMore.php?picID=2299

Thank You all that have voted for me and those that will vote for me.:wink::big_smile:

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I was wrong. Its the winners from the 5 categories that win a prize. I'd still love to crack the Top 5 or even the the Top 10. That would make me feel like a winner whether or not I won a prize or not. I'm just happy to be as high up as I am!!!:wink::big_smile:

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Bumping this back up.....:wink::big_smile:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Bumping this back up.....:wink::big_smile:

Don't forget we have 4 Brothers in this. Brad K., Shania, Me and Neocats!!!:wink:

All votes are greatly appreciated very much!!!!!:wink::big_smile::cool2:

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Time is drawing near!!! I'm 1 point away from tying for 6th&7th or a 5 bobber vote to be in 6th by myself.
    Please, get your votes in!!!:wink::big_smile:

7. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I took care of it John.

8. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    They have one week left, so I encourage everyone to vote. Sign up, click on the category winners, then the other category for Brad, John and Neocats. Click on 5 bobbers for a 6 point increase for them. I didn't know Shania was in it. I found him, under Shania. Voted 5 for all of y'all!

I try to vote everyday. Thanks for supporting all the guys trying to win! :big_smile:

***Ozzy, I know you asked us not to post here unless we were in it. I'm not in it, but wanted to encourage others to vote. Thanks for posting this.

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thank You all, I'm 27 points from breaking into the Top 5.:crazy::wink::big_smile:
    I appreciate the votes very much!!! We gotta give Brad a big push too, He's still in 2nd and needs a lot of points to overtake first!!!:wink::big_smile:

10. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Thats Ok Cheryl, just trying to get the members with pics an edge. :wink: John thanks for bumping it up. Hopefully a BOC member wins.

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I've sent out a ton of E-mails with the link and names hoping a BOC Brother will win!
    I just checked and I'm 9 points from having 5th place to myself. Come on, Get me in the Top 5, That would be AWESOME!!!:wink::big_smile:

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm now 8 points from 4th and 35 points from 3rd place. I'm getting closer, Thank You All!!!:wink::big_smile::cool2:

13. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    How much longer do you have ??? I voted again, keep an eye on it and good luck.

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Until the last day of the month. Thanks for the vote!!!:wink::big_smile:

15. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Good luck John. I signed up and gave ya 5 more bobbers....:big_smile:

16. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thank You! I don't know how but I passed Brad and am only 79 points from taking 1st place. I'm in it to win it now that I'm this close. Thats only 14, 5 Bobber votes from the lead but I know I'll need more than that because people keep voting for that tiny piece of bait.....I thought it was a Big Fish contest, not a cute kid contest??? Oh well, all I can do is keep my fingers crossed....:wink::big_smile:

17. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey John,

I just wanted you to know that I put in a vote for you & any other BOC member in the contest everyday or at least every chance I get.
    (I hope that one of the members win it)

At lease the BOC has 2 Members in the top 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :wink:

18. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I've tried and its only let me vote for you Brad, Neocats and Me one time. I've sent out a lot of e-mails to try and get all of us get up there.
    You're right, 2 of us is in the top 3. I just checked and I'm 60 points from tying first. I never thought I'd get that high, a Top 5 would have been great but I can smell a victory now.....:wink::cool2::smile2:

19. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I just moved into first, at least my pic is first. I'm tied with the other one. I still need all the votes I can get cause I know the other guy will make a big push to beat me but with you guys behind me I know we can do it!!!:wink::big_smile::cool2:

20. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Thats awesome John. Someone from the BOC needs to win.