Berkley Big Fish Contest - Promote the BOC!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catgirl, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Are you a Berkley Big Fish contestant, and if not, have you voted for the BOC members who are?

Hey, here's an idea, this is what I do. When you vote, leave a comment and include a link to the BOC. I say what I have to say, then add www.catfish1.com at the end. We're the biggest and best catfishing site on the WWW, but a l'il extra advertisement never hurts. :wink:

Maybe it's my computer set-up; I'm only able to vote once per month per person. I'm giving every BOC member who has entered a five bobber vote, BUT....there are a LOT of pictures in the "other" category.

I got the following info from catfishjohn (thanks John) about the contest: They leave the pics up from previous months. You can win more than once with the same picture (only one prize package though), but each time you win you get another chance to be in the finals for the trip with Hank Parker.

So, I see pictures in the "other" category from these usernames that I recognize.....1morecast, brdklptrck, carpmanjake (catmanjake?), Catfish_Fever, catfishjohn, dominoman, Dreadnaught, flathunter, neocats, PTDixieGal, seacatfish, shania, and ulikedew.

In the "inshore saltwater" category I see pics from tuffish and seacatfish.

Crab is in the bait.... uh, "bass" category.

I am sorry if I've missed anyone. If you folks who are competing would post a direct link to your picture that would be helpful.

So VOTE VOTE VOTE, and don't forget to promote www.catfish1.com!

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks Tanya for the post! I esp. loved that remark about crab's bait....Bass.:smile2:
    Read my comment on his comments, you'll like it.:wink::smile2::cool2:

So come on people, lets show how strong the BOC is when we come together as a team!!!
    Thank You All!!!!!:wink::big_smile:

Here is the link to my pic:

http://berkleybigfish.com/PhotosMore.php?picID=2299

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great idea. I've been voting for them but never mentioned the BOC. Will do in the future.

4. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Well theres a whole lot more folks I need to vote for that I didnt realize were in the contest. If your in it make a post and Ill vote for ya. Thanks Tanya. :big_smile:

5. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Thanks Tanya lol Yes Im in the bait catagory,someone has to catch the bait!:wink: Iwould like to thanks all the BOC members that have voted for me and the others and I will do what Tanya sugests and put that in everytime I vote for others and myself. Oh and here is a link to my pic:big_smile::wink: I almost forgot Angler Ace is in the trout catagory and he is a BOC member!

http://www.berkleybigfish.com/PhotosMore.php?picID=2974

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thanks Scott, I appreciate the info. I saw where Angler Ace had voted for quite a few BOC members and wondered about that. I just hit him with five bobbers.

Sorry Ace, I won't forget ya next time! :big_smile:

Also, seacatfish informed me that his pictures are of another BOC brother, not himself. Didn't think that looked like YOU Dan. :eek:oooh:

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Alright Guys/Gals.....Crab is in trouble. He's now tied for 1st place. The second place guy has got over 200 points since yesterday!!! Crab and all his Family's power has been out all day and won't be on until sometime tomorrow so they can't vote. We gotta get him back in 1st place by himself!!! I know with the power of the BOC we can do it!!!
    BTW,
    I've done everything possible and still can't vote for him again.

Thank You all very much in advance!!!:wink::big_smile::cool2:

8. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Well I voted for everyone that I can find. I can only get 1 vote a piece tho. I will help rally the troops when needed. :big_smile:

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Thanks Mike! If you know of anybody else that will help send them the link. We gotta get him a win for the BOC and show them that the BOC is #1!!!!:wink:
    Also, 2 months in a row will be great for the BOC!!!!!:wink::cool2:

10. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I think all the entries need a shirt, BOC style.:wink:

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I think that especially the winners of the contest should get a shirt or a hat.....:wink::big_smile::cool2:

12. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    THEY JUST UP AND DECLARED WAR ON CRAB AND MYSELF.

13. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    More than likely guys they downloaded a different browser than the primary one they use, and just flush cookies after each vote, if the vote control measure is cookie based.

14. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Paul I tried eating all my cookies. I think they are checking IP addresses. Didnt try diff browser tho.

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Paul,
    I've tried everything I know to do. Different browsers, cleared cookies & the cache, refreshed & renewed my IP addy, rebooted my PC and nothing has worked.
    What about the T-shirt or hat for mentioning and trying to recruit for the BOC & have recruited 1 member from there so far! :wink::big_smile::cool2:

16. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    There is currently a recruiting contest running, about $500 worth of value from memory?

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I know that. I was asking since I've been giving the BOC exposure in my comments that thousands of people see on that site. I doubt if I come in the top 10 to even have a chance in that contest. Heck, It didn't hurt to ask...:wink::roll_eyes::smile2:

18. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Crab has dropped to 3rd place and is 146 out of first. He still has no power and can't vote nor can any of his family. He needs all the help he can get!!!

19. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Tanya, thanks fore the suggestion.
    I gave it a try. :big_smile:

20. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Im bumping this post up. Come on members, give a vote or 2 and expand the BOC's exposure. I wonder how much berkley line the BOC members use? Would it reach the moon? :big_smile: