Berkley 50 lber

Discussion in 'Fishing Weighing Scales' started by dogcat, Nov 15, 2006.

1. dogcat

dogcat New Member

State:
    Dayton Area Ohio
    I will post a pic ASAP. Anyone familiar with these black Berkley scales? Got one on Ebay for a song and it seems well built.

2. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    welcome to the boc scott , check out the scales on here (coffee ) scales they have had great revews . they come 110 and 220 pound which i would need but currently dont have the funds but soon i hope to purchase the 220 so far my biggest blue cat is 65# and flathead 50+# .
    i had at one time a 50# rappalla but it got wet and that was that .

3. ScottWiseman

ScottWiseman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I use that same Berkeley scale and I like it. Lasted a whole season on the same batteries too.

4. dogcat

dogcat New Member

State:
    Dayton Area Ohio
    Thanks for the info, both of you. I never owned a scale and recently been upgrading. I hope to bottom it out some day :cool2:

Attached Files:

5. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    What did you have to give for the scales? Just curious,I've been looking at them. Congrats on the purchase. Now go out and catch one to bottom it out!!!

6. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    That scale has worked good for me. Seems to be pretty accurate from my experinces with it. I gave $14 for mine at bass pro last winter.

7. dogcat

dogcat New Member

State:
    Dayton Area Ohio
    8.99 plus about that in shipping from an Ebayer in Ontario Canada. The story goes they arrived with bad batteries in many stores and were liquidated to this fellow. He replaced the CR2032s and shipped it quickly. I beleive he has some left. And in checking to help you folks out here is the Ebay listing number 270055076911. LOL I hope to break the darn thing next year with a fish so big it crumbles.

8. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    I have a Berkley and a Rapala similar to the one you have. They both seam to work well.

9. ibohunter

ibohunter New Member

State:
    southeast, pa
    I Have A Rapala And It Does Not Work Correctly

10. JAYNC

JAYNC New Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    I had the 50lb Berkley scale and I buried it twice this year, that was when I bought the 110lb digital for $30. So far its worked great and is accurate. I will post again when I bury this one LOL

11. dogcat

dogcat New Member

State:
    Dayton Area Ohio
    I hope you bury the new one as well!

12. musky76

musky76 New Member

State:
    il
    I used to have a 50 pounder myself but three years ago replaced it .i dont have the batterie opperated one though have a stainless one from bass pro it was about 30 bucks i love it because its durable and has a weight memory bar on it it goes up to 100#####hope to bottom it out though:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile: :tounge_out: