Bengals thread

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by chris45601, Sep 5, 2007.

1. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well i noticed, all my rival teams such as the browns the colts and of course, Benawfulsberger and his stinkers, So i have to ask, I know are first game wasn't so good but it's OK because the Bengals are gonna make a come back. Just remember who dey...Carson Palmer for president and Chad Johnson for vice. Yeah the Bengals been known for getting into trouble but You know. Theres always gonna be that one guy. Besides The critics are also taking Chad fines for end zone dances.

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    What the hell are you talkin' about! :crazy::roll_eyes::wink:

3. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    LoL, you know the rivalry that goes way beyond the gridiron. This is as big in my family as the Michigan Ohio state game. My heart lays int he jungle. I wish i could show you the video about the stinkers i found. I'll pm it to you later you'll get a of it.Remember Who dey who dey

4. iam2hi2flyinky

iam2hi2flyinky New Member

State:
    kentucky
    you just opened a very large can of worms lol

5. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    InDeed and you know why we didn't go tot he plays in 2005, because number 67 messed carsons knee up.

6. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Bengals all the way.WHO DEY:cool2:

7. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    What a Big win monday night against the Ravens.Shouldnt have been that close with all the turnovers we got But Ill take it.

8. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well with the top ranked d...You gotta think they did a pretty bang up job. I was speechless with aour D performance. Just walked all over steve and kyle...Isn't steves QB rating better then the Big ben? Could this be a vision into the future?.. O btw you liked that coat didn't yeah.

9. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Does Big Ben have a QB rating?I thought you had to throw the ball more then a dozen times a game to have one:confused2:As far as Chad and the coat it was funny but with all the talk I expected something bigger maybe the fines are taming him some:smile2:

10. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    LoL i love it, Well all agree the steelers suck. Yeah but he has all his touchdowns scripted for this season, O btw go ahead and mark another strike n the win column for us, browns...Our D really shined. Almost brought me to tears to see them clicking, Our O need a little more, The O line just needs to get more push.

11. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    The Bengals didnt look good in that game at all...You can count on Bengals fans thinking they did though..The Ravens turned the ball over SIX times, and still almost won..Would have won if the ref would not have made the horrible call in the endzone, calling pass offensive pass interference, when it was clearly defensive pass interference. The guy had a hold of the receivers jersey. That should have been a TD..But anywyas, the Ravens had 4 Turnovers in the first half, a good football team would have put that game away. The Bengals arent going to have a good season, they barely got the Win.

12. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Again top ranked defensive unit.....Yeah the Bengals didn't look good all game making some stupid calls rudi johnsnon rushing for 45 yards, That not the same rudi....but what I'm saying is that that Steve young and the other commentators said that the Bengals D was horrid, Yes i agree with you the pass inference call was a little iffy but the ref mad a counter call and called the hold and still where stopped. Steve McNair Very very good quarterback. 4 of the six turnovers where on him, Pressuring the quaterback bad throws. I love it really, The steeler's play some nobodies and everyone is like damn that was awesome we spanked them, Wake up call. Everyone has beat the browns. Then the Pats playing the jets again nobodies and the pats get caught cheating. So when the Steelers go about against the Ravens and get the hopes taken away will talk.

13. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    The Browns are sort of like the fat kid in school that eats buggers, everybody is going to kick his butt! Although not a test as to a teams strengths or weaknesses it still goes into the win column!

14. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Bengals all the way.WHO DEY

15. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Uhhhh.... Uhhhh.... What in the hell happened? The Bengals defense gave up 500 yards through the air, to the Browns? The offense looked great, but I think a middle school defense could have done a better job on the defensive side of the ball. The Browns pull off a big upset.:confused2:

16. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Yeah our D just shut the hell down.. Ridiculous I tuned the tv off in the 3rd quarter is was horrific. I give it to the browns. All offensive game like no d

17. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

I noticed you have toned down all that smack talking you was doing, just like every other Bengals fan in the world...Werent you the one that said" Put another W in the win column, we got the Browns coming up next week"..Dont count your chickens before they hatch...LMAO.....BOO-DEY

18. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Fat Kid gets strength in burgers. EAT YOUR BURGERS KIDS!!!!

19. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    All i got to say is that yeah that was a horrible game. We lost but, We just gotta come out next week and take some names, Bounce back off this loss, Hey a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. :eek:oooh:

20. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio

Wait...O yeah carson palmer had 401 yard passing and 6 touchdown passes had qb rating of freaking 135. O course im gonna talk smack because old ben quarterback rating wasn't even that good and they won. Come on now. Even that Derrek Anderson guy (never heard of him before) had a better rating then ben come on. Lmao now what? . Just wait for game day. Because one game doesn't mean anything.

O btw Can we say salsa dance. Who Dey Who dey. :big_smile::cool2: