Benefit Show

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by lance, Dec 12, 2008.

1. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    To anyone in the central KY area : Sat 13@ 10 pm @ Brooklyn Pizza . My band is playing a Toy's for Tot's Benefit . You may or may not like the music but it's about the kids. The kind of music we play well.... go to myspace/music/Gnarly Love . We may not seem like a band that cares but if you pay close enough attention There's More To The Picture Than Meets The Eye .(Neil Young ) The songs on the myspace don't reviel to much about our ie. political ,enviormental or other deep subjects that we express our feelings about . Enough ramblin hope to See some central ky 'ens there . This band has been around since 1989 2 of 4 original members .

2. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    Nice to see redneck PUNK is alive & well.

3. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Thx! we are all between 40 and 50 yrs. old still kicken it out !! We have our morals and principles . A country singer (don't know his name ) once sang .Stand up for something or you will fall for anything ! And I firmly believe that ! I am glad to say everyone in our band voted . We had some differences on some canidates but we stood up to be counted . Just goes to show you gotta open a book before you judge it !:wink:

4. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Thx. for the reps ! We normally make 200 or 300.00 when we play there there is also gonna be toy and canned goods accepted .

5. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Raised app. 750.00 for toys for tots and community action ! 3 bands. punk rock that cares about the needy . HMM... One might think twice what he thinks when he sees someone with spiked green hair !

6. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    The actual money was 735.00 taking in .not 750.00