Ben Noll

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Ben Noll, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Ben Noll

Ben Noll New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well gang it looks like its about all over for me till Deer Season is over-been bow hunting and seeing a few,just not ready to loose an arrow on anything I've seen so far.My friend Randy and I did make it out to Dillon last Thursday when the weather was in the 70s.We were on a Crappie mission and it was successful.We probably caught 60-65-kept 45.I didn't know how many we had till we got em all cleaned.We don't have 45 anymore because we put a hurtin on about half on em.Eating fresh Crappies is a good thing.We had planned on doing a little drifting but there just wasn't enough wind,so the channel cats will have to wait awhile.Good fishing and be safe.For all of you that hunt-samething-good hunting and be safe.

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a good day on the water for crappies, congrats and good luck with deer season

3. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Don't give up on catfishing even when the ice is on. I caught one last year ice fishing and I'm gonna do it some more this year.

4. Still_Waters...

Still_Waters... New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey Jeff, let me know how that goes for you, cause I'm a little interested in ice fishing for cats after seeing a guy pull one up on accident a few years ago, and then hearing that there are people that go ice fishing specifically for cats, it's sounds like it would be a blast.