Belleville Success (NO PICS)

Discussion in 'MICHIGAN LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by 257bob, Aug 21, 2007.

1. 257bob

257bob New Member

State:
    Salina, Kansas
    I finally found some fish in Belleville. I knew they were there just hadn't done any good until last night. I caught three good eater fish in just a little over an hour. I don't get to go out very often and so yesterday I put on the rain gear and got the boat out. In all that nasty windy weather last night I still managed to put some fish in the freezer. No pics though.

2. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Thats alright that you didn't get any pics bro. You got food though thats all that counts. :wink:

3. twohats

twohats New Member

State:
    Michigan
    congrats on the cats. I am new to the site. Anyways I also have been trying belleville when I can manage to get out. I have been shore fishing over by Sandies. No luck yet but as I was cheeking one rod the other rods clicker set on free spool started ripping. By the time I picked the rod up the fish was gone. Once again congrats on the cats.P.s I was using dead smelt and shrimp for bait. The one good hit I did have was on the shrimp.

4. 257bob

257bob New Member

State:
    Salina, Kansas
    I was using frozen cut herring. I am going to try to hit it again this Saturday morning before the play crowd gets going.

5. twohats

twohats New Member

State:
    Michigan
    I will have to give the cut Herring a try next time I get out. Thanks for the tip.