Belleville Info

Discussion in 'LOCAL MICHIGAN TALK' started by ittybittykitty, Feb 7, 2008.

1. ittybittykitty

ittybittykitty New Member

State:
    Belleville Michigan
    Hi, I'm a new member. I see that some people were looking for info on Belleville Lake last year. I have fished Belleville quite abit the last few years. There is a LOT I don't know, but if anyone is interested post and I will be glad to share what I can.

2. veryama1975

veryama1975 New Member

State:
    South West Mich
    Welcome to the BOC Phi! I'm from the Sturgis, Mi area myself.

3. ittybittykitty

ittybittykitty New Member

State:
    Belleville Michigan
    I have come down with a case of "Flathead Fever", so you may seeme over in your area sometime this summer.

4. veryama1975

veryama1975 New Member

State:
    South West Mich
    The DNR has told me that if you want to find flatheads in the St Joseph River you have to fish it from the Berrien Springs dam on downriver to Lake Michigan. They said that there aren't any flatties upriver of Berrien Springs.

5. bwanatony

bwanatony New Member

State:
    Grand River Valley, Weste
    Hi Matt,
    I'm Tony from up near Grand Rapids.
    I hope to finally get down for a night on the St Joe this year, so I have a question for you: Where can I catch a few dozen bluegills & bullheads within a half hour of the Berrien Springs dam?
    Thanks loads,
    Tony

6. veryama1975

veryama1975 New Member

State:
    South West Mich
    Hi Tony. I'd help you if I could but I'm really not too familiar with the Berrien Springs area. It's about an hour & a half west of me & I've only been fishing there once.

However, I do plan on trying for flatheads there someday (especially if I can get a boat).