Belle of Louisville Area

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by Ulikedew, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Early this morning I went to try some catfishing by the Bell of Louisville and was ran off by a k9 rent a cop.Since when have they canceled out night fishing along the wharf.I fished there over the summer and had no problems at nighttime.I was there yesterday afternoon catching skippies and wasn't bugged.

2. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Guy acted like he was going to set his dog on me and my son.Pissed me off the way he was acting.I have never had one problem there till last night.Oh well went to Jeff ramp had a few bites caught a small channel.Now its crummy weather so don't know when I will get out again.

3. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Got there this morning about 4:30.My son wanted to fish and I decided to try some early morning fishing so he could get some sleep.Fished there for awhile then moved over to Louisville again and fished the canal down by the train bridge.It was dead there and as soon as I packed up the rain came and went home.Least I got out for a bit.
    When you going out next?

4. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    fished off and on there for the past few years.thought about trying there this morning and the wholes area was filled with sauger fishermen.I dont think they would have liked the cats rolling in to eat my wonderful skippies.

5. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Yea I was talking about the cove there.I used to fish at the bend area till they started charging to park.

6. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Thats about my biggest I have caught in that section down where Colgate Creek comes in nice spot in the spring during spawn.