Bella's first fishing trip

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ghost River, May 8, 2007.

1. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    I'm going to try and post this pictur but this is my daughter, Bella Rose Farrington. She's go a 2nd birthday coming up next week. This is her on her first fishing trip to the Waccama River in Horry county, SC. We went for and evening bream fishing and she had a ball. She petted every fish we caught and told them "byb,byb fishy" when we threw them back. She finally got bored though, pointed and the depth finder and said "Daddy, I want atch Barney". Definetly the highlight of my year so far.

Attached Files:

2. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    man that is awesome! congrats to the lil one too. i think everybody should be so lucky growing up in the outdoors and on the water.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Colt thanks for sharing your trip with your lovely daughter. She will remember that first trip. So will you. I would like to wish Bella Rose a Happy Birthday.:0010: :0010: :0010: :009: :009: :009: :009: Thanks.

4. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Colt,
    Thanks for sharing pictures of your beautiful daughter's fishing trip:006: Shes definitely a DOLL!
    :009: Wishing her the Happiest of Birthdays as well!

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Ain't it great! A memory you will never forget. Thanx for sharein.

6. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    thanks y'all. honestly I don't know how mush she'll remember about the trip later in life but I'll never forget it. Every time we go outside she points and the boat and says "daddy's boat" and we say something encouraging like "that's right. That's daddys boat". She'll always say "I wanna go fish"

7. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I'm still gigglin about Barney on the depthfinder.... lol.

Colt, you're a brave man indeed, takin an almost-2 fishin... looks like you got a new boat captain, and she's a beauty :lol: Thanks for the great photos and story!

8. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    Hope I've been looking forward to that day since she was born. But like anything with the little ones, short trips. They have the attention span of a nat and a 4 hour excursion could kill any future interest. But you're a mom too. I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir.

9. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Thanks for sharing that with us.
    Thats what memories are made of.
    Enjoy while you can they grow up Quick!!!