Believe this or not?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by StuBone278, Feb 5, 2009.

Your opinion on the matter?

1. It does exist.

2. No way it could exist.

3. Believable, I'd have to see myself.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. StuBone278

StuBone278 New Member

State:
    south central Louisiana
    Okay, some of my friends and I are having an argument on whether bigfoot, sasquatch, skunk-ape, etc. actually exists. I personally think there is a possibility as there is substantial evidence, not just in the present day with unknown DNA samples, but native americans have commonly accepted their existence for thousands of years. Also, completely isolated communities across the world recorded nearly identical stories of beasts that were half-man half ape that roamed solitarily. Why would anyone come up with rediculous to bring embarrasment upon themselves? We don't still tell stories of dragons and such while out camping, do we? I would just like to know yall's opinion on the matter. I really don't think it's that far of a stretch to believe there is a very small population of solitary, nomadic, nocternal, and bipedal apes living in America.

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I think there is something to uphold the theory. But there is NO eveidence so far. I find it interesting and watch each citing on the news just to hear how we are getting along with finding more.

3. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I need to see one for myself.

4. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    I take it you found the mushroom patch in Louisiana? :eek:oooh: Me and a few buddies; Jack Daniels, Henry McKenna, and Jim Beam have been known to see things that others havent.

Seriously, I think anything is possible. I'm sure there are creatures out there that we've never seen before.

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Hang on and let me get the Christmas pictures from the mom-in-laws, I HAVE PROOF!!!!!!! :eek:oooh: :smile2: then again that pic in post #3 is pretty close to your description :smile2::smile2::smile2: Who loves ya baby....LOL

I would also have to see it Dead or alive and not in a junk freezer on FOX.......

6. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Not Only Do's He exist,He Lurks among us,He lives in Joisey and go's by the name of Big George !!! Man take a look at his Mug now if that don't look like Sasquatch I'l kiss your Butt !!! Just Imagine setting on the bank all alone at night,Frogs croaking,coyotes howling,Gators slipping in and out of the water,Owls Hootin,and out of no where comes Big George All Slimed up,and the smell of all that Stink bait in his Beard cause he eats it like Peanut Butter an his Sammie,and he's about 7ft.tall and UGLY.Now if that wouldn't scare a Buzzard of a Gut Wagon I don't know what would!!! Think obout if Brothers and Sisters,I Rest My Case.:wink: J.D.

7. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Oh I forgot to mention this also.I predict that this summer there will be several sightings of Sasquatch again as Big George went and bought Himself a New SUV and is planning on doing some roadtriipping.He is heading West across several states to Iowa to Visit His Good Buddy Postbeetle,and they plan on doing some sightseeing,and fishing at some of the many ponds he has on his place,So We will have sighting here in Iowa Also.Now Remember You heard it first right here on the BOC.:wink: J.D.

8. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    :wink:i think theres something out there. i dont have to see it to belive it. callme crazy:eek:oooh::wink:

9. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    I dont believe it.

10. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    It's like Roswell. We got a death bed confession from a fella who was there.
    He said he was telling a lie.

The famous bigfoot footage that has been argued for decades as whether it was a man in a suit or a bigfoot? It was a man in a suit. Another confession by someone who was there.
    The big plaster of paris bigfoot prints. Remember the guy that had shelves full of his bigfoot impressions? Another confession. He lied.

I tend not to waste brain cells on the super natural or unproven mythology.
    If I'm on my way home from work at midnight and plaster a bigfoot grazing on ashalt, I'll agree that bigfoot exists.
    Until then I could actually care less. Too many people have spent years hunting for myth. I would think even a half assed hunter would have bagged one by now.

Why would somebody make this stuff up?
    Why wouldn't they?
    Alot of people will do alot of things for various reasons. Usually to benefit themselves.

11. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Of course it is a horse.

All ya got to do to believe is click on CF1 daily and look at the avatars. Bigfeet everywhere.

MarkJ is too logical. (Where he been at? anyhow).

Straka is on to something with his infinite Boheme wisdom. (most of that is out of a bottle). Big George is heading for Iowa this spring. He's gonna fly though. I don't think Bigfeet fly, at least haven't seen footage of that yet.

Now, of course aliens fly. If someone were to ask me if BG were an alien I would not even need a poll to make my opinion known on that subject.

If you really want to see a Bigfoot, come here to Iowa and see my wife in the morning when she gets out of bed.

I will answer this poll tonight when the moon comes out and make my mind up then.

12. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    lot of people in the bigfoot search, and there are 10's of thousands of people looking for bigfoot, believe bigfoot is a paranormal entity.

And thus no body will ever be found.

Some thoughts by bigfoot searchers.

He is a shapeshifter, one moment he is a walking bigfoot, the next moment he is a tree.

Bigfoot bounces around other dimensions, only in our world a small time.

He is an alien.

No I dont believe in bigfoot, anymore

13. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Loch Ness Monster, UFOs. Is it just a way to gain people's attention and interest? Or see how stupid we are in believing it? Don't know, but I can say one thing, some people will believe about anything. Fact or Fiction. Me? Don't think so. I would have to be there to witness it for myself. In person!!:cool2: