Befriend your bros....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, Jun 26, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I see the BOC is doing a new thing in the member profile section... i think its different, but kinda cool to see your friend contacts... feel free to hit befriend in my profile and i will gladly add you to my list of fellow contacts... wish they would just have an add all ole timers button for all us thats been here a while... i consider many here friends of mine, but there are just too many to remember for me to add, without forgetting someone:smile2: rollo

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Me too Rollo. I had you as a friend before, I hope I still do!:wink::big_smile::cool2:

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    your still on the short list john:smile2::wink: j/k buddy....rollo

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    hey john....what are we gonna do about J.W and D.H? :smile2::roll_eyes: rollo

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I can't do much at all except for on the PC. I do good to get to the bed to the bathroom to the PC! :sad2::wink::smile2:

6. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    jason cant say nothing but thank you for all the good advice you put down and believe me some of it i put to use with the stuff i already know again thank you again

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Is John running for Vice President?:smile2:

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I just checked my own profile ,and Dang ,I see my friend list is gone???? cant remember all that were on it as some don't get in much any more or not at all,I know those I consider my friends an ,I really dont need no stinkin list:cool2:

9. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Anybody that adds Dwed-nuts to there friend list is taking a chance :roll_eyes:

The State of Kentucky is still after him for the last 18 Wheeler that got rolled on the farm. :smile2: