Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:beer:What is Yall's favorite brand and do YALL prefer Cans bottles or tap ??? Well for me cans tap or bottles it don't matter as long as it's COLD !!! When it comes to brand I normally drink Bush cans sometimes bottles...:beer::pizza::good::sigarette:

· Registered
11,102 Posts
Miller High Life in bottles,, Budwieser on draft or if it's above 90 degrees,,, Coors light in a Frosty mug./B]

· Registered
3,732 Posts
Well its painfully clear to see, that no one that has responded so far, knows what real beer is. I will say no more, I'll just wait for MarkJ to make an attempt at educating you, that is if he feels you are worthy. He found me worthy and believe me I will never go back to the swill most American brewers try to convince you is beer. :beer:

Attachments

· Registered
1,215 Posts
welll lets see. no.1 is natural light in a can when im broke and when im feeln rich its budweiser in a can. along with a camel filter. and if i aint got a camel in my face im chewn skoal long cut wintergreen.

· Registered
207 Posts
My favorite is free, Then cold,But usually I drink Busch light in cans..Sometimes I'll buy Sam Adams, Drank alot of good beer in Germany couldn't tell you what they were..lol:shock::baffled:

· Registered
7,655 Posts
My favorite domestic beers are probably Samuel Adams 0ktoberfest (when in season), Miller High Life, and Busch. I don't care much for light beers but will occasionally buy Coor's Light. St. Pauli Dark (German), Pilsner Urquell (Czech), and Bass Pale Ale (English) are my favorite imports. Two of the worst beers are Milwaukee's Best and domestic Lowenbrau.

· Banned
8,592 Posts
One of my very favorites is Shiner Bock. I enjoy ice cold Coors Light when riding a mower and save the Shiner for dinner LOL.
I've got a keg of Shiner at the shop.
I'll jump around with kegs of Shiner, then I'll get a keg of Guinness.

I drink Natural Light but fill in with better beers all along.
The thing with the good beers. You can't drink them all day long.
Like a beer that I like. It's called Hop Slam. 10% alcohol.
4 of those and you are plastered to the concrete.

I'm partial to the Bavarian beers but not limited to them.
I just know what real beer is.
When people pour American beer they try to avoid the foam.
On a real beer the beer is judged by the head.
Hell, American beer has no head.

American microbrews are a different story though. Some of these microbrews and small breweries are putting out some kick ass beer that will rival imports.

Each to his own. American brewed rice beer or traditional Barley and wheat brewed beers.

Reactions: festus
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.