BEER IS LIKE A PACK OF WOLVES.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Jeremy Sheffey, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    when i was a freshman in college one of my good friends and i were talking, and he was telling me that his professor had come into class and proceeded to explain why drinking beer is a good thing and that it can make you smarter. obviously all of the people were a little put back. so the professor explained how beer is like a pack of wolves, and the brain cells are like a heard of elk. the wolves will hunt down and kill the week and sick elk first, there for the beer is killing off the weaker and sick brain cells, leaving the faster, smarter, stronger to survive. Thus making alcohol drinkers potentially the smartest people when sober. this is a true story, and i later had the same professor, and i asked him about it and he told me the same story.

so the next time your wife, girlfriend, significant other decides to complain about you drinking with the boys or whatever, tell her that by drinking beer you are becoming smarter. Tell her about the wolves and the elks, and you will at least get an interesting response.

2. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    do you poo out the dead elk and the wolves?:eek:oooh:

3. countryboy79

countryboy79 New Member

State:
    nc
    Thank you bud light. I new i was gettin smarter,,,

4. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    That only works with the right brand of beer. Hamms is real good, if ya can find it. If you are Indian and from Minnesota you always got it on hand.

Ales DO NOT work. Ales can actually kill ya, starting with your liver cells then working up to your brain cells. That's why the Brits and Irish seem so strange. Well the Irish have other problems too.

Personally I have found that most water from rivers and streams and lakes will help kill bad brain cells too. Mercury does wonders on brain cells. Or better yet if ya can't drink water 'cause all ya drink is beer, just eat a lot of fish. Esp. Catfish. Man you'll get to be a genius that way.

5. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    "If every time we have a kid and the kid is smarter than the last one, we need to keep having kids until one is smart enough to invent a time machine - then we can go back to when we didn't have any kids"

Homer Simpson 2004

6. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    I thought he was gonna say,, One Lone Beer probably can't or won't hurt you too bad,, but, a pack of them,,,6,, 12,,, 18,,24 etc.. just might do you in!!

Imagine my surprise,, when I learned,, I'm becoming a genius...:big_smile:

7. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
    Benjamin Franklin:wink:

8. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    Yep, I knew I was gettin smarter but I didn't know why...that explains it!!! :wink:

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    As much beer as i've consumed over the years I oughta be a freakin' Einstein!:roll_eyes::smile2:

Too bad I can't drink it much at all anymore....:embarassed::sad2: Dang Gall Bladder removal pretty much put an end to my drinking days.:sad2:

10. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    anything i can do to help guys just remember to not drink and drive:wink::wink:

11. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    i was smarter when i was drinking i knew ever thing then.

12. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    my IQ aughta be 200,so why am i stuck on 50.

13. carolinakid76

carolinakid76 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    dang i need to start drinking a24 pack a day:smile2:

14. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio

remember boys you have to sober up at some point for this to be worth it....if you thin the heard to often you will run out of weak/sick elk to pray and eventually you will get some good ones in the cross fire....:wink::wink:

15. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Monk beer rules in killin the weak and afflicted brain cells.

16. festus

festus New Member

I quit drinking for several years then started drinking beer and wine again in 2008. It makes me much more active, I started doing chores and other work I had put off for years, and actually dropped from 270 down to 195. I still eat like a horse, but stay busy. Usually I drink anywhere from 2 to 6 beers per day, and maybe even a 12 pack on Saturdays. I can't say whether I'm any smarter, however. :cool2:

BTW, I'm getting ready to take a sip of Tecate (Mexican beer) in my avatar. :big_smile:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2009