Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
81 - 87 of 87 Posts
for a domestic beer, i feel you just cant beat a good ole budweiser. even though they sold out "americas beer". now im a bit biased as i grew up in the stl area and have been a cards fan all my life. when im goin to a darker beer, im a big fan of fat tire and sierra nevada pale. if i feel like goin foreign, its gonna be a good old newcastle. (in the bottle, never the draft. it just isnt the same)
miller lite. never. even though i do support the use of illinois corn, it just tastes too watery and i can put too many down too fast.

for a domestic beer, i feel you just cant beat a good ole budweiser. even though they sold out "americas beer". now im a bit biased as i grew up in the stl area and have been a cards fan all my life. when im goin to a darker beer, im a big fan of fat tire and sierra nevada pale. if i feel like goin foreign, its gonna be a good old newcastle. (in the bottle, never the draft. it just isnt the same)
miller lite. never. even though i do support the use of illinois corn, it just tastes too watery and i can put too many down too fast.
I love Newcastle. I love it on tap when I can get it that way.

It's going to be a nice weekend with temperatures in the mid 70's.
I would say there will be some beer drinking and boat building going on down at the barn. I just have that feeling.

Might have to fire up the barn grill a few times to make it through the weekend.

Discussion starter · #85 ·
I had the same feeling when I got up this morning..... Not that I was going to spend time in the Barn with Mark, but rather in my own shop... I even thought I might take off work today and get a head start on it, but the weather isn't conducive for that. I suppose I'll work for a while and if it quits storming I might try to do a lot of catfishing and a little beer drinking.

It dont get much better for beer drinking than right now in the ville. The Kentucky Derby is the first Saturday in May and all the time in between is for us to party. We got Thunder, "fireworks and an air show" that to me is the big kickoff of a 2+ week party for a 2 minute race.:cool2:

81 - 87 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.