BEEN TO LONG

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA RIVERS TALK' started by KATTERMAN, Jul 8, 2009.

1. KATTERMAN

KATTERMAN New Member

State:
    OKLA
    JUST TO SAY HELLO,TO EVERYONE:big_smile: BEEN TO LONG SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON HERE,I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON WRONG SITE,I GOT A LITTLE MAD BECAUSE I HAD THOUGHT THEY TOOK ME OFF LOL,JUST ME BEING A DUMMY,HAV'NT GOT TO MUCH CATFISHING,MY DAD STOCK A MUDHOLE HE HAS FOR A POND WITH 200 CHANNELS LAST YR,HE WANTED ME TO FISH IT AND SEE HOW BIG THEY WERE GETTING THEY WHERE ABOUT 8",BUT TO MY SURPISE I CAGHT ONE THAT WIEGHED 11 LBS,I HAD PUT 4 0R 5 IN ALONG TIME AGO THAT WIEGHED 2 LBS,THE POND HAD GOT SO LOW I FIGURED THEY WHERE DEAD,NEEDLESS TO SAY I THINK THAT BIG BLUE ATE ALOT OF MY DADS CHANNELS WHEN HE PUT THEM AS FINGERLINGS,THEN I CAUGHT A 16 LB FLAT ON MY BASS ROD OUT OF THE WASHITA LAST WEEK WHAT A FIGHT ON A MED ACTION UGLYSKIK THATS ABOUT ALL THE FISH STORYS I HAVE JUST GLAD TO BE BACK ON HAPPY FISHING

2. Bullheaded

Bullheaded Member

State:
    Norman Ok
    Congrats on the nice fish. welcome back.

3. KATTERMAN

KATTERMAN New Member

State:
    OKLA
    HAS ANYONE EVER TRIED SUBMERGED LIGHT THATS SUPPOSE TO COLLECT PLANKTON AROUND IT TO BRING IN BAIT FISH,THEN BIG FISH TO THE BAIT FISH

4. big train

big train New Member

State:
    Coffeyvill
    I have used one crappie fishing. We caught a few but don't if it helped but I could see a lot of minnows swimming around it.