Been gone awhile

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CatfishHateMe, Nov 30, 2007.

1. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    Sorry i been gone for so long, my comps messed up and im at a friends right now. So what all have i missed? :smile2:

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well ,Jay check out the many great deer that have been taken this season in 'hunting ,then stroll through general and see what post beatle has stirrin up ,then just wander aimlessly around .

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Hey Jay good to see yer face young fella!!

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Good to have you back Jay!!! Stick around. Lots of new and old faces here.:smile2:

5. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Hey kid, glad yer back for a bit. Just figured you'd wandered off in the woods for a while.
    Muzzleloader next weekend, ya going?

6. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    What ya missed is telling us about your hunting season so far. I hope you did good and got one up on that guy that gave you all the crap last year. Welcome back.

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jay Welcome back. You have a lot of catching up to do. Update us on what you have been up to.

8. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Gald to see you're abelt o log on Jay. I hope that you're able to get your computer back up and running soon.

9. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    well, no deer so far, havnt seen a nice buck since archery, went today but had to give up early cuz the rain. and yes, i am going during muzzleloader, im starting to get frustrated and im determined now, so ill be hunting everyday i can over x-mas break (almost 2 weeks long) if i dont have a buck by then. Gunna sight in my muzzleloader this week and move some stands around.