Been awhile

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Dec 18, 2009.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just wanted to stop in and tell everyone I was still alive.

It takes me awhile after my wife leaves me, and takes my little buddy "my 3 year old son"

Just to get over things and feel like talking.

I should be getting used to it by now since it has happened to me 4 times.

I know my fault I should have never took her back the first time, but when you love a little boy like I do mine, it hurts not being able to be an everyday day dad...And I kept taking her back just to be with him every day.

Not looking for sympathy, just wanted to tell everyone hello.

And I am getting a little better everyday.

Below is the last picture I took of him, if you notice the shirt says daddys little fishing buddy, she wont allow him to ware it anymore.

Women can be cruel.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just wanted to add this..To all of you guys who have good wifes, that dont cheat on you, thank god for them everyday, and tell them how much you love them.

I have never been able to find one.

3. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    Well...........welcome back stranger!! Condolences for your troubles!! I , too have dealt with shoddy women and although things never made it that far , I am at a point now where I'd rather remain single as opposed to having some m********* attempt to fleece my pockets in the hopes of a love that will never be!! The only direction you can go at present is up. I would suggest a custody battle , but she may tell them about the fishing trips and paint those trips with a negative brush. Stay strong!!

4. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    welcome back Jack! yup, lots of psycho women out there, sounds like you had one on your hands. keep your head up there are a lot of good women out there just have to weed through all the....well, Briars!!:wink:

5. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hang in there Jack, we will always be here to respond to your calls. Winter is a tough time to be downhearted, then throw in Christmas and well, you just about have the most depressing time frame a man has to face. Look ahead and don't dwell in the past. Hope springs eternal as they say, and a new day will dawn, so hold your head high because if you have it hanging down, you just might miss something good and pass it by. :wink:

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome back Jack. Hope things are getting better for you. Hang in there, better days ahead for ya man! Happy Holidays. rollo

7. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    Hey Jack, it is good to hear from you. Keep your head up high man. I know it's tough, it will all fall in place one day man just give it some time and keep your head up.

8. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    hey jack glad to see you back missed your post hope all things work out for ya keep ur chin up.they always say theres better days a coming just hang in there

9. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You hit the nail on the head Jack, waking up christmas morning alone is not something I am looking forward to...But I am trying to be an optmist.

I am sure once winter is over and I can go out and catch some flatheads I will feel much better, times heals most wounds..But when there is a little boy involved I am not sure I will ever be quite totally over it.

But I have signed up to take some college classes in january, and I have been working out to try and get in good shape.

I want to look my best for the next cheater who comes along:big_smile:

Actualy I almost went fishing last week, first time I have felt like it since October...Some women, not all, sure have a way of messing with a guys mind.

Oh and why I am at it, this will give me something to look forward to.

I challenge Rollo again for the biggest flathead next year, april-1st till november 1st!

No prize involved, just bragging rights!:big_smile:

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Jack my condolences for what this #@$@#$ is doing to you, from what Ive read you are a very spiritual man. Turn to the one that never turns his back on you let him in further if needed I know I sure do need it all the time. Get some counseling if needed. Dont let it fester

11. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dink where is this briar patch you speek of? I am ready to walk thru it with shorts on.

Again, not looking for pitty, but I do envey you guys who have found good women.

12. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Its good to see ya back on Jack Ive been wondering how you have been! I tell ya I dont know to many women that isnt crazy just some less crazy than others! You can be a good dad regardless if your with his mother or not, just alittle more stressful. I went back and forth many times with my ex wife and all it does is confuse the little ones. Just keep your head up man and remain positive because he will get bigger and he will know that you have always been there for him. It might take time but im sure it will work out in the end. Good things happen to good people bro!

13. x smokin joe

x smokin joe Well-Known Member

State:
    Monclova,
    Name:
    Joe
    Welcome back Jack.

14. bradb

bradb New Member

State:
    ohio
    i was wondering what had ever happened to you, why you weren't posting. I honestly don't know what to say, so i'll remain silent. God be with you.
    Brad

15. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Glad you haven't forgot us!

God bless!

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  16. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    welcome back buddy, sometimes venting is the best thing to do... i know your sad about your son, and i would be also, however congratulations on loosing the chick. better now than later the way i look at it. your son will always be your son and with a dad like you, he will love and look up to you still. your a good man and having her leave now opens up the rest of your life to find a good one. remember "through Christ all things are possible." she will come when God is ready. keep the chin up and the prayers high. btw congrats on going back to school, it can only help.

17. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    glad to see you back bro! i do hope things continue to get better for you. i will keep you in my prayers.

18. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Jack, glad you are back and am sorry to hears of your troubles, things will get better. Just to let you know there are good women out there, my wife and I have been together fo 35 years, best decision I ever made.

19. CatFuStyle

CatFuStyle New Member

State:
    Xenia, Ohio
    Welcome Back, atleast it sounds like you are handling everything pretty good, its not easy but life never is, i know exactly what thoughts and things running around and i was lucky (very Lucky) that i got full custody of my son, i hope everything work outs for you and i hope you get to see your son as much as you like and continue the fishing and teachings for him.

20. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Jack, I'm really sorry to hear about this. I actually asked about you the other day to another BoC member! I'm still young, but I know what you mean by having some psycho women in your life - believe me I've had my share. I've been throwing up the red flag for quite awhile, just been to scared to get into another relationship. I hope everything works out for you, although it's nice to see that you're still focusing on the positive things.

You know we're all here to talk if you ever need to yell at someone. :smile2:

I hope it all works out, Jack.