Become A STAR Member!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TOPS, Feb 6, 2006.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    If you members can remember, I posted a couple weeks ago that some of the Star giveaways prizes will be very very nice. Well, they are showing up, the cross bow Probably sells for $250.00 or more. $10.00 will get you a star, more will help a cross bow for $10.00, well I may not be the smartest member, but Stevie Wonder can see that is a deal!!! If you Do not win You will HAVE your star until next January. More nice prizes are coming, Take my word on this!! You can enter and enter. $10.00 for all these benefits. Can not be beat!!

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah help keep the lights on ya'll....it would be hard to read a dark screen.....lol

Really, if you can please chip in to help out.:)

4. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    you betcha!

Guys- Star membership isnt about the kickbacks. It is about the site itself. How long will you ride a free horse? Yes, it is free. Yes, you can stay and not pay from now till this site becomes the Intergalactic BOC, discussing fishing for methane cats off Saturn's moon, Titan. The bottom line is that someone somewhere out there is paying a price for you, sacrificing their money and ceartainly their time to make your experience here smooth and enjoyable. Someone you dont even know who is calling you a brother. Yeah, it is kitschy and warming, sorta like church where they tell you that someone paid the ultimate price for you. But here, someone is paying taxes on it too, and their concerns are for your fishing pleasure, not only your eternal soul...

So give ten bucks if you stayed here and can admit to yourself that you got ten bucks worth of information or technique, or even laughs.

There will be bigger star giveaways in the future- but so what, that should not be the reason you give. Your reason should be to help pay for the debts that someone like Paul and the mod squad have paid for you in advance. I dropped 40 total here this year and intend to do more. This site has been better and more thorough than a magazine subscription, and thats what Id pay for that- plus I dont have to read the messages I dont care for, as I would in a magazine, just to get my $ worth.

Give and keep giving.

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I 2nd what the other members have said, this site is certainly worth 10 bucks, become a star member today!

6. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I also do not use Pay-pal, I just got a PM from a member requesting how to pay by check or money order. I am more than happy to help!!

Send check/money order here

Paul Louderback
    90 Sasser Lane #27
    Hinesville,Ga 31313

7. whichrod

whichrod New Member

State:
    columbia sc
    hi i joined and paid 10.00 in the summer no where did i read that it expires in january no matter when you joined i figured it was a year from when you paid, hummm oh well