Becky (ShadyValleyMtnLady)

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Cheryl, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Please keep her and her family in your prayers. Her Father has cancer and has lived 4 years more than the Dr.s thought he would, with God's intervention. He is a good man, as is his Daughter. She needs prayers for strength to continue, as she is staying with her Father and Mother, at this time. Her prayer is that he passes in his sleep.

Thanks,
    Cheryl

2. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Cheryl, please tell Becky that her dad and her entire family will be in our prayers. Also, please give her a hug for us. Thank you for letting us know.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    You,Becky and her entire family are all in my Thoughts and Prayers!!!

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Prayers sent from N.Y.!

5. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Cheryl,

Keeping Becky and her family in my prayers here... that God's will be done in all of their lives. He loves them all and so His will is for the very best outcome... in that I trust completely. Please give Becky my love.

Carolyn

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    for Becky and her entire family. May the Good Lord give her the strength to contunue on with this terrible ordeal. Hopefully her prayers will be answered.GOD BLESS.

7. Pontoon

Pontoon New Member

State:
    California
    My thoughts and prayers go out to Becky, her Dad and family.

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    prayers for the entire family
    ,God will get them through this

9. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey Cheryl.....thanks for keeping us posted my friend. My prayers are with Becky and her entire family. Please do give her a big group hug from all of us here on the BOC and let her know that we are thinking of her. I know from her posts (and from her good friend Cheryl) that she is a special lady. Hopefully sometime this summer we can all get together for a l'il TN/NC sister pow-wow.

10. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Prayers sent your way.

11. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    prayers are sent for the family from Beebe

12. Wyocatman

Wyocatman New Member

State:
    Centralia, Illinois
    Cancer is so cruel and painful. For someone to finally feel no pain just everlasting peace is a wonderful wish for us all. Prayers and hopeful thoughts from Illinois;

Dru

13. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Prayers are sent from So. Illinois for Becky and Family. God Bless.

14. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    I was out today and got a call from Becky, so we met at a drug store nearby, where I promptly locked my keys in my RAV, with Riley inside. :embarassed: She was nice enough to bring me home to get an extra set of keys and I told her about y'alls wishes.

She said to tell y'all it was much appreciated by her and her family. He ate half a pancake for her, which is encouraging. He is not having a good night tonight, though.

Tanya,
    She said she'll be ready for a getaway. Do you know what it's like to live with your Mother and Father at 45? Nuff said.

BHH, what that means is her Mom drives her nuts. Women understand this, it's kinda like the male dominance thing among females. :crazy:

Thank you all for the prayers, thoughts and wishes.
    Cheryl

15. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Prayers sent from Arkansas.

16. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Prayers from Nebraska.

17. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thought and Prayers sent from ky.

18. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    I wanted to let everyone know that Becky's Father passed away this morning and he passed in his sleep, peacefully, as she wanted, after she said a prayer for him. Thank you all once again for keeping her in your prayers. She has survived on 4 hours or less sleep, except for one or 2 days, since this began. She made me promise to call her tonight at 10 to wake her up. She doesn't answer the phone for her daughter or me, so I am on my way over there to take her a pic she needed for the newspaper tomorrow. She has slept since 8:30, so I'll mosey on over there, as I know she needs to do a few things, prior to in the morning. Take care and thanks once again for being our family!
    Cheryl

19. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Prayers sent from Southwest Missouri.

20. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Dear Cheryl, Please give Becky hugs from me and let her know that she's in my thoughts and prayers. I'm praying especially that God will refresh her through His comforting touch and ease her gently back to more normal life after this crisis.
    With much love,
    Carolyn