Beaver River

Discussion in 'PENNSYLVANIA RIVERS TALK' started by xnmcclurex, Jan 19, 2009.

1. xnmcclurex

xnmcclurex New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Does anyone else fish the Beaver river?

2. catfish chaser

catfish chaser New Member

State:
    miamisburg, oh
    I've done alot of fishing on the beaver, usually at the mouth going into the ohio

3. xnmcclurex

xnmcclurex New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh Pa
    cool.... i usually fish where bradys run leads in...my dad has a boat docked a river harbor marina right below jerrys curb service so i fish there about 3-4 times a week in the summer

4. jolie

jolie New Member

State:
    PA
    please brag when the bite starts up...

everyone here loves to see a good fish!!!:wink:

5. catfish chaser

catfish chaser New Member

State:
    miamisburg, oh
    I used to do alot of walleye fishing there a couple years back but one night the police stopped down and told me I couldn't park there anymore:sad2::sad2:. Was my favorite spot to go. Caught my first ever muskie right there

6. xnmcclurex

xnmcclurex New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh Pa
    ive never caught a walleye or muskie right there...only sauger and a little northern pike that my bait was bigger than:smile2: i catch alot of carp and channel cats by the bridge piers with jerrys fries..

7. xnmcclurex

xnmcclurex New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh Pa
    caught 2 flatties on the beaver last night. some guy was fishing next to me and he left of embarrassment,

8. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

I,m usually up by the new brighton dam a couple of days a week.Give me a shout if your up that way.

9. riv56

riv56 New Member

State:
    pennsylvania
    come on now be honest you never caught a fish on jerrys fries, there to greasy to hold on to. lol Me an my fishing buddy have fished below the new brighton dam lots an lots of times always out of my boat an have caught really big flattys in there.

10. xnmcclurex

xnmcclurex New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh Pa
    use jerrys fries every time i go to the river, ive already caught a channel and a carp on them already this year. i like them because it always catches fish and decent size too but once the sit too long they dont work as good and dont stay on the hook

11. riv56

riv56 New Member

State:
    pennsylvania
    You ought to try brewsters cherry vanilla but you go to use it when the weather is very cold, or it wont stay on the hook either.

12. xnmcclurex

xnmcclurex New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh Pa
    im serious jerrys fries catch alot of fish, they stay on the hook but its after it sits for a half hour or you recast them they come off but your line only has to be in the water for 5 minutes before it gets hit i caught 4 fish last night