Beaver Lake

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by kingArthur, Oct 9, 2005.

1. kingArthur

kingArthur New Member

State:
    Clinton IL
    I am about to venture down to Beaver Lake this weekend and I was wonder what is the best bate for the cats down there, also Im gonna do some stripper fishing and I was wondering what they would be hitting on this time of year. Any hints would be great.

2. VerotiK

VerotiK New Member

State:
    Harrison, Arkansas
    Shad Shad Shad. Thats all i ever hear people using for stripers down there. If you can catch some perch or shad, thats what i'd use. THere are some decent flatheads over there.

3. Aquacat

Aquacat New Member

State:
    Sherman, Texas
    beaver lake is a awesome fishing lake. Big stripers and big blues. shad is the way to go. It's a beautiful lake with great fishing!

4. kingArthur

kingArthur New Member

State:
    Clinton IL
    I was out on a boat for 8 hours and did not catch a striper between 6 of us. All we cause was about a 5 lb channel and a 2 lb. large mouth. They were not hitting at all. I was kinda dissapointed.

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Arthur, I am very sorry you did not get your targeted fish. Thanks for the up-date. continue coming to our state to fish. do not give up. Thanks Tops :D