Beaver lake (revisited)

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by hoglaw, Dec 8, 2005.

1. hoglaw

hoglaw New Member

Just realized I posted this in the wrong Arkansas forum, sorry everyone! Here we go again:

My girlfriend just started housesitting on Beaver, and we'll have lakefront until May!!!! Lucky me! Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone had ever fished around the Hwy 12 bridge? This house is just south of the bridge (I can see it right now) in its own little cove. Has anyone fished this area? The water's way down right now, and everything just looks featureless. Nothing but rocks, water, and a little bit of snow. Anyway, thanks for the help in advance, and if anyone wants to help me take advantage of my location (even in the Spring if we can't catch fish this winter), feel free to drop me a note!

Thanks

Kyle
    Edit/Delete Message

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Sorry, I can not help you with Beaver Lake. I would like to know where are you from? Town? :D

3. hoglaw

hoglaw New Member

Top, I'm from Little Rock/Jacksonville. I have been in Fayetteville for 6 years going to school, so I guess it's getting closer and closer to home. The family's still down south, so I get home as much as I can.