Beaver Dam lake in wisconsin

Discussion in 'WISCONSIN LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Dnedster, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Dnedster

Dnedster New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Hey all ! If your looking for some good eater size cats 14-20" try this lake.
    There is a ton of shore fishing spots where you can catch them. Plus once in a while you get the bonus eye, nice gill,northern and white bass.
    My best luck has been at Edge Water Park hope this helps you all.

Nedster

2. JAYNC

JAYNC New Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    I used to live in wisconsin and am very surprised that there arent many boc members up there. I used to catfish all the time, I guess people living there need to just stop when they see people catfishing and let them know about this forum, they are missing out. I used to catch a lot of cats in southern wisconsin on the sugar river and on the mississippi, and at the dam in edgerton. good luck all.

3. Whiskers4life

Whiskers4life New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Wisconsin is a great catfishing palce, I know of a lot of people that come from Illinois, and even Milwaukee, to madison or even the Great Wisconsin river, to try to tie into a big one, its good times...

4. JAYNC

JAYNC New Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    Yeah I used to live in Monroe until I came into the Marine Corps. There is a lot of cats in Wisconsin you just have to go get them. A lot of the smaller rivers have big ones in them because so many of the areas of the rivers are so secluded.

5. MilwaukeeCatHunter

MilwaukeeCatHunter New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Hey Doug...what's the easiest way to get there. I'm shooting across Highway 33 westbound. Always lookin' for good shorefishing access til I can save enough money for a boat.

6. Dnedster

Dnedster New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    I'm thinking June 3. Let the kids fish we only help. BD lake I got 8or 9 rods

Doug

7. Dnedster

Dnedster New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Fished BD last week sat not a nibble:crazy: nothin bit #@$% cold weather

8. Dnedster

Dnedster New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Just got back from BD fished Edge Water 6 big bullheads biggest 15'' 4 cats big one was 23''. Bullheads on crawlers cats bit cut carp.

Attached Files:

9. Dnedster

Dnedster New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    fish the wolf riner lst weekend not much going on but I did get my biggest flat ever LOL I know it's small but onlybigger and better LMAO

Attached Files: