Bears NY

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by zappaf19, Nov 13, 2006.

1. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I was quite surpised da Bears won. They came out with their case of fumble fingers. I just don't understand why they are good one game and suck another. They really need to get consitant. The 108 yard run back was a good look.
    Bill

2. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I agree with you Bill. The Bears came out of the gates with three turnovers and I thought they were going to get beat for sure. They came back and put a pounding on them! I ended up falling asleep and then I woke up and saw the score on the ticker.:confused2: They need to find Desmond Clark more. He's a big target and doesn't let go of the ball. Bernard Berrian is out too and that hurts their big play threat down the field. It was a good win for the Bears!:big_smile:

3. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I think part of it is the offense that needs to gain more experience all around, Grossman is basically a 2 year QB with all the injuries he has had, se he needs time to get the experience he needs. Most offensive players have not been togeter for a while, if this is not their year I think next one will be definatly better. I have high hopes for them. The Giants was a great test for them, next is the Jets and then New England, how they play against them will really dictate/deside how good the Bears really are.

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Hats off to the Bears, I thought they would lose the game the way it started but they showed they are a good team.

5. Bullet_Ride

Bullet_Ride New Member

State:
    AZ
    The Bears are starting to seem a little shacky, they did a good job coming back but I don't know how much stock to put in them now.

6. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    A lot of people think the Bears are just lucky with the schedule and all. I knew they were for real when tore the pants off of Seattle.

7. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Without Shaun Alexander... The MVP of the NFL. The Bears had the best chance of going undefeated this season, but they slipped up against the Dolphins and to tell you the truth they should have got beaten by the Arizona Cardinals. If the Bears turn the ball over more than three times to any team worth a crap, they'll get it handed to them. The only thing that makes me wonder about the Bears is the inconsistent play from Rex Grossman. One week he's putting up 41 points in a half (although it was on a crappy team) and then the next week he's throwing three interceptions ( to a crappy team)?? They should win out the rest of their schedule, but if the Dolphins beat them I guess anything can happen.

8. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    The score was 37-6. Alexander is good, no doubt, but they still would of lost.

9. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana

I'm not so sure the score had anything to do with what the outcome could have been. If the Seahawks would have had Alexander they would have ran the ball more efficently and would have taken up more time in the game. The Bears wouldn't have scored as many points. With the Seahawks not having the run threat, the Bears defense was focused mainly on the air attack of Hasselbeck. Hasselbeck was sacked five times for a total of fifty yards and was intercepted twice. The Seahawks only gained a grand total of 77 yards rushing and just over 150 through the air.:confused2: Hasselbeck was 17/37. With no threat of the ground attack, the Bears knew the only thing the Seahawks could do to win was to pass.

10. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    So what happens if the Bears stop the pass against the Colts in a very possible SB matchup?

11. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    No team has proven that they can stop Peyton Manning yet this season.:cool2: The Denver Broncos have the highest ranked pass defense and look what happened to them.:big_smile: New England got the same thing. Jacksonville has the biggest front four in the NFL and the Colts kill them every year. You have to be able to outscore the Colts if you want to beat them. You can't stop Peyton, you can only hope to contain him.:wink: