Bears, Bengals, and Falcons lose!!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by LilRyjoe04, Nov 5, 2006.

1. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Whoever would have thought that the Bears would lose to the 1-6 Miami Dolphins? Well it happened! The Bengals also lost to the Baltimore Ravens in by far the biggest game of their season! The Bengals will need to do something now that they are at 4-4. On top of that the Atlanta Falcons lose to the 1-6 Detroit Lions.:embarassed: That's horrible! I start Michael Vick finally on my fantasy team and look what he does.:crazy: I always knew he sucked.lol I mean come on now, I kept him on the bench for the past two games and he throws seven touchdowns and the game that I start him he does nothing.? Of all these losses the only one that really matters is the Bengals. This loss drops them down another game in their division behind the Ravens. The Benglas are now 4-4 and the Ravens are 6-2. I think the Bengals only hope is to get a wildcard spot which is going to be difficult in the AFC, we'll see what happens.

2. DELLIS

DELLIS New Member

State:
    OHIO
    with the way things are going today let's hope it doesn't continue tonight

LET"S GO COLTS

3. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I was trying to tell everyone this week how the Colts were going to win. I knew they would pull off the big W!!:big_smile: Go Colts!!!:smile2:

4. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    The Bengals are alright. Man we got a tough schedule though. We have Chargers, Travel to New Orleans, Baltimore, Go to Indy for a Monday Night game, and Go to Denver. That is 5 of the last 8 games that are all incredibly tough. We also have the browns who are looking a little better, the Steelers-who still scare the crap out of me just because of the rivalry, and oakland-ok; no uplifting thing about that one, lol. But man, that's a tough schedule left.

5. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    The Bears lost and they deserved to loose! There DEE can not win all the games for them. Grossman threw alot of interseptions (sP) The offence could not hold onto the ball etc. The Dolpins ran on the Bears and ran well.
    This loss might be what the Bears need. Pull their heads back to earth.
    Bill

6. upncomincatfishking

upncomincatfishking New Member

State:
    Cheviot Ohio
    WE DO STILL GAVE ALOT OF TOUGH GAMES OUR TOUGHEST GAME IS GONNA BE AGAINST INDY. PITTSBURG I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT CAUSE THEY JUST FLAT OUT SUCK.DENVER WILL BE A REAL TOUGH TEAM.BUT IF WE CAN STOP THE RUN AND TORY JAMES WOULD ACTUALLY STOP HIS MAN WE CAN STILL WIN THIS THING.
    WHO DEY!!!!

7. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    As far as the Bears are concerned yep they lost adn no I am not surprised at all. Did everyone forget how they played against the Cards? Then the offense comes out offensive again and everyone looks to their D to carry them. WOn't happen. The D cannot keep a team from scoring when the Offense coughs up the ball non stop.

8. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    gosh I hate Tory James. He is just too old. I am so happy to see Jonathon Josepth getting some playing time. I'd like to see him, deltha, and dexter jackson with tory on the bench. and I think that is where Marvin is moving towards.