beard gone

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by on_the_fly, Apr 23, 2008.

1. on_the_fly

on_the_fly New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well I crying the blues. I have discovered yesterday that the beard from my biggest bird is gone.:sad2: I have/had the fan, and beard in the grage to let dry out and now I belive a mouse as stolen my beard. I have spent a good while yesterday looking all around the walls moving stuff and that, and now im going to try looking up the walls alittle and try and find this beard befor that mouse tears it up too bad if he has'nt already.:angry:

2. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    That Dirty Little Rat,Don't it know it should be eatin cheese?:wink: J.D.

3. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brother Wilkerson;
    Leroy, when you find that little B*star*, and You WILL, EXTERMINATE it with Extreme Prejudice!!:wink: Last one that tried anything like that with me was in the kitchen of the house I was living in years ago. I was ready for it, had a CCI Shot load in my .45 ACP!!! Man, it actually fully cycled my action too!!:eek:oooh::big_smile: I knew it was supposed to do that but until that point in time I had not had a chance to actually try them out! Good thing really, because if it had been a "Super" mouse the next one would have been a Federal Hydra-Shok hollowpoint! You see, I was using my personal carry pistol at the time. :wink:
    However, I had forgotten how loud handguns are in enclosed spaces without ear protection!!:eek:oooh::embarassed:
    BUT I GOT THE LITTLE SUCKER!!!
    Also had to patch the wall in the wife's kitchen too. :embarassed: ..... But she gladly helped and provided the supplies too!:smile2: Deathly afraid of mice she was!:big_smile::smile2:
    Hope this helps!!
    Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

4. on_the_fly

on_the_fly New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    no luck I belive the next step is revenge so I will be putting Dcon out all over that garage. I might just sit out there with my blow gun and pin his little BEEPING A%S to the wall!!!

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    D con!!! heck go buy some woodstream mousetraps ,an get real revenge on the little Bass Turd :smile2::wink:

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I share ya pain Leroy. Last year i killed a nice bird, dressed it and tossed the beard on the kitchen bar. Didn't think a thing about it. The following morning when i got out of the woods and walked into the house, the first thing i noticed was my beard layin in the floor looking like it had been run thru a paper shredder. MISTA KITTY had had his way with my whiskers. I was a bit HOT to say the least but like my wife said, itwas my fault for letting it set there.

7. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I too know the loss of a beard by a varmit! I had both of mine drying out last year in the covered porch and something ran off with one of em'. It was an 11 incher too, but on the bright side he didn't get both of them so I am lucky for that.