Beads/stopper size - dumb question

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by mudfarmer, Jun 4, 2007.

1. mudfarmer

mudfarmer New Member

State:
    Texoma
    never used slip floats,but just ordered a couple of your bobbers and some glow sticks. what type/size beads work best between the bobber and the stop?

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Use any bead or color of choice, so long as the bead hole will not slide over the bobber stop. Be sure the outside diameter of the bead is large enough to not hang in the float.Walmart carrys them in several sizes and colors. You can also buy them from a craft Shop.:lol::big_smile:

3. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Wade;

Mickey answered your question the same way I would have. Sorry being slow to answer you as I was aoutta town for a few days at the Keystone Gathering and just now getting Wild Wolf Threads answered.

Thanks for you question and interests;

Gene

4. mudfarmer

mudfarmer New Member

State:
    Texoma
    thats ok,if i'd of looked closer the bag of stops i bought had a little bag of beads in it:embarassed:. whats even dumber is when i was tryin to figure out how to tie the little tubes to the line,lol. A-ha you slide the knot off the tube and slip the tube back off the line, genius! at least i figured it out before my katbobs got here:big_smile:

5. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan

6. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    I got big bag of beads at wal-mart and a bag of rubber bands. that is what i use.

7. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I bought some of akwolf41 katbobbers also cant wait to try them out. Im going this sat. so look out fish here I come with the kats meow.