Be gone until the 15th

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by xnmcclurex, Aug 5, 2009.

1. xnmcclurex

xnmcclurex New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh Pa
    hey guys, ill be gone until the 15th. Im going to quebec to catch some pike and walleye, hope everyone down here catches the big ones while im gone....

Nick

2. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

Hope you catch the big ones while your up there.Good luck brother!:eek:oooh:

3. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    good luck in quebec, my father-in-law got back a couple weeks ago and they always do good, i think the weather wasn't that good for them that week and they got alot of rain, they go up every year, i haven't been up for a couple years now but its a whole other world fishin up there, we fish white fish lodge in a little town called gracefield, its about 3 hours over the border

4. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Have fun catchin the pikes! Snap some pix and lets see some results on your return. AJ

5. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    good luck Nick and catch a couple of lunkers.

6. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P

The drinking, gambling, and Gentlemen's Club age minimum is only 18 there! But unlike here in the US, they really don't card you anyways. If you are in Montreal, don't forget to visit St. Lauren St.:wink:

Good luck and slay some pike!

7. Yah, good luck:wink:, and watch those teeth!:eek:oooh::smile2:

8. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Good luck take lots of pics.

9. Spider

Spider New Member

State:
    Hamburg, PA
    Good luck and have fun. must be nice. :roll_eyes:

10. moose22dog

moose22dog New Member

State:
    YINZERBURGH,PA
    good luck, bring back all 10 finger's..lol

11. xnmcclurex

xnmcclurex New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh Pa
    well im back, i caught 61 fish including a 33" pike and a 19" smallie, my uncle caught a 44" pike and his brother caught a 43" pike. we had 11 guys on the trip and caught about 600 fish all together. most of the big fish including both of mine were caught on size 60 2 toned dimpled williams wabblers slow trolled. the cabins were s***holes but we didnt care. the mosquitoes were terrible, bug spray and huge fires couldnt keep them away. we had a coil that was 100% deet, it made us loopy and we lost some brain cells but it killed every one of them in the cabin. we fish 3 lakes in remigny quebec. the trip was fun, won some money playin poker and catching the biggest smallmouth. i even caught a catfish on a williams wabbler

Attached Files:

12. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Outstanding! Good job!

13. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

Nice fish Nick! congrats.Sounds like a nice trip except for the mosquito part!:eek:oooh:.Flats are on the bite,you got back at the right time.:wink:

14. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    way to go Nick. awesome pics and sounds like you had a blast. loved seeing that you caught a catfish. you were just keeping your catfishing skills sharp til you got back weren't ya.:wink: