be careful what coolers you bring on the Mighty Mo River

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by Missouricathunter25, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Missouricathunter25

Missouricathunter25 New Member

State:
    Weston, Missouri
  2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Chad at least they were trying to help keep the water clean ,but what can you expect from the goverment these days :wink:

3. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS

The legislation that will turn kitchenware into contraband also seeks to curb lewdness and drinking and applies to all rivers in the state except for the Mississippi, Missouri and Osage

4. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    No worries for anyone for now. ""Our officers will be taking no enforcement on that," Water Patrol spokesman Sgt. Jerry Callahan said. "

5. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I can just see it now. Bubba- what you in for? Me- I was packin. Bubba-did you have a pistol? Me- No a ham sandwich. Bubba- Come here I gonna have some fun with you.

6. DoubleD

DoubleD New Member

State:
    MO
    It’s a little disturbing when they can’t even write a simple law without making a mistake and then sign it into law without noticing they were outlawing polypropylene / Tupperware / storage tubs / storage containers/ floating rope instead of polystyrene / Styrofoam.

Oh I forgot, they don’t normally read Bills before signing them into law. :crazy:

7. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Our Government is Awesome:smile2: