Be careful out on the road,

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by canepole, Nov 21, 2007.

1. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    I am sure there will be some of you all out on the road, heading to mom or grandma's house for thanksgiving, You all be careful out there, The road will be packed plum full of traveler's today, And when you get where your going have a wonderful ThanksGiving,,,

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks Tom!
    You be careful too. They have already started here. We went to the Ashland Christmas Parade last night and there was approx. 25,000 people there. Way too many. An elderly couple from Florida got in the wrong lane and ended up in the Parade for a bit. That was funny!:smile2: They were laughing also.
    You all be careful out there!

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I am gonna stay home this thanks giving, the children are coming to my home this year!! YEA!

4. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Tom, you do the same buddy. And get yourself healed up so you can make the Fish n' Camp!

5. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Thanks , I hope to be in good shape by then, And plan on being out on the river fishing Saturday,,....

6. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    That's good to hear Tom. Wish I could join you, but I've been working nearly every Sat. since Feb. So my fishing has been slim to none this year. Somethings gotta give! LOL!

7. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Brandon You know the old saying, If your working to hard to fish, Your working to hard.

8. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Thanks for the post. There will be a lot of people out on the road (myself included). Supposed to get some cold weather and moisture tonight, so it could be bad tomorrow.

9. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Thanks Tom. I've driven in Tenn., & understand yer concern. But I think the need for speed fever spread. I'm gonna tuck myself up in my blankie & stay home.