BB Gun Repair

Discussion in 'Other Repairs' started by Wally, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    I got a couple of Daisy 880 Powerline BB guns and can't build up any pressure. I now figured I left them "Pumped Up" and the seals went out.

Anyone out there ever repaired and or rebuilt one of these things ?? One of them is most plastic (blahh!!) the other reciver is Heavy Metal!! :big_smile_2:
    I would hate to Pay $$$ for an easy fix if there is any. But the new ones are about $45.00 but ALL plastic.

Yes, I put sewing machine oil on the pad, but that just don't do it.

Thank you,

Wally

2. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Walter,
    They are rebuildable. I have got o rings and all the other parts from Daisy that I needed. If not, there is several places to buy them. Go to yellowforum.com and do a search for your gun or do a post and you those people will be glad to help.
    One thing you don't want to do is use machine oil. Crosman makes a silcone based oil call pellgunoil that works very well and won't ruin your o rings. They are pretty simple to work on and you can find a break down either on the Daisy site or several other places that sells parts for airguns that the people on yellowforum will direct you to.
    Hope this helps and if you need some more help give a yell.
    Bill